Pay rates on the island!!!!!!

M

MrMiyagi

just woundering how much you can get paid a night djing in ibiza. and how much you get paid workin behind the bar

I know that working for the club promotors for the season is about 100-150€ per week - so would imagine its prob the same for the bars but possibly less hours, or rather different hours.

Well this is the first time i am out there and i am djing in san antonio for 6 months.

The pay is not brilliant but i am working 6 nights a week €450 with extra bonus

www.aljenaero.net.tc

Thanks

therates are awful. 30-35 euros a night! and you have to pay taxes also= ugghh! :eek: how about restaurant serving gigs? how much is THAT?

yes pay rates are very bad.

most employers demand a 48 hour week and pay is rarely above 1000 euros net per month.

added to the cost of living and housing, it is not easy to finance a summer here.

bar / dj work in the busier bars is much better paid, but very difficult to find. most people come year after year for the same job once they have found a good one.

good luck

JESUS!

Thats horrible, so when you actually plan on going, on schouldnt expect to make the big money - just to have fun and make it all sorta flow economically.........

Back