Pache VIP area, is sharing a table possible?

the_mont

Pacha VIP area, is sharing a table possible?

Hi all,

Brand new to the site, been reading some of the forums, great site :). I've been to Ibiza many moons ago, and will be going in few weeks time with a friend who hasn't. He's keen to go to Pache and grab a table within the VIP area, as heard this club is good. However at 300 Euros, the VIP area for a party of two is a little steep. So firstly is it possible to share a table? If so, can someone confirm, that means the minimum spend becomes 600 Euros for the table? If not, does anyone know of any sites or people who will be willing to join us on a table, should we get one? Cheers Mont :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I should add the dates... lol.

We'll be there for a long w/e, 13/06/08 - 16/06/08. At home we are professional types who work hard, and know how to party even harder - hence the last minute, "let's go to Ibiza for a long w/e". Been told table of 4 is ideal for fun, so ladies who like to party in style, drink & chat, come join us on our table 8). Not long to go, now where did I put that whistle... lol :spank:

Hi all,

Brand new to the site, been reading some of the forums, great site :). I've been to Ibiza many moons ago, and will be going in few weeks time with a friend who hasn't. He's keen to go to Pache and grab a table within the VIP area, as heard this club is good. However at 300 Euros, the VIP area for a party of two is a little steep. So firstly is it possible to share a table? If so, can someone confirm, that means the minimum spend becomes 600 Euros for the table? If not, does anyone know of any sites or people who will be willing to join us on a table, should we get one? Cheers Mont :)

is it not £300 per ticket - so even if you get 4 sharing it would still be £600 in total
i'm not sure having never done it but it seems that is the case

We had a friend with a bad knee a couple years back and did the Pacha VIP table thing.
Seems like it was 250 Euros for the table (not including entrance, but we'd eaten at Pacha Restaurant so we were in for free anyway). Could easily have gone up to 300 Euros by now.

But the price was for the table, and there were 5 of us. It came with 2 bottles of booze (one of which we traded for 10 beers) plus free mixers like water and cola, and ice.

We had a friend with a bad knee a couple years back and did the Pacha VIP table thing.
Seems like it was 250 Euros for the table (not including entrance, but we'd eaten at Pacha Restaurant so we were in for free anyway). Could easily have gone up to 300 Euros by now.

But the price was for the table, and there were 5 of us. It came with 2 bottles of booze (one of which we traded for 10 beers) plus free mixers like water and cola, and ice.

Thanks for the info, was the restaurant food any good, or same as others in the area?

Ok regular goers, for Sunday 15th Space opening party or Pacha Classics? Answers in the space below please, lol :lol:

Gotta be the We Love opening at Space.

The food at Pacha is generally good. I wasn't thrilled by my dish last time but the previous visit was very tasty. All in all it's a good deal - a nice meal out and then free club entrance.

Back