Pacha VIP tix

scribs76

Pacha VIP tix.I know this place gets packed i went last yr for FMIF and was packed almost to not enjoying myslef(music was awesome though).But i noticed all the room and fun poeple were having in the vip section.

Is it safe to pre-book vip for pacha?Will i get my table on arrivle and will i go straight in thru the doors upon arrivle?Lastley is it worth it?There will be 4 of us.Do they give a sufficient amount of alcohol and mixers and do the wonderfull waitresses expect a ton of money for tips at end of the night like here in america.Blahhh.

Thanx for the reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pacha VIP tix.I know this place gets packed i went last yr for FMIF and was packed almost to not enjoying myslef(music was awesome though).But i noticed all the room and fun poeple were having in the vip section.
Is it safe to pre-book vip for pacha?Will i get my table on arrivle and will i go straight in thru the doors upon arrivle?Lastley is it worth it?There will be 4 of us.Do they give a sufficient amount of alcohol and mixers
make a reservation at the pacha-restaurant - then the entry is "free",
you only pay for the food :)
www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=45508
www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=45873

... and do the wonderfull waitresses expect a ton of money
for tips at end of the night like here in america ...
http://lasvegassun.com/news/2008/mar/09/nightclub-nightmare-costs-couple-bundle
:lol:
2lnz9de.jpg
:lol:

if I could give you any advice it would be do not do it.

we considered it, investigated it & thankfully sacked it off.

Most clubbers will be unlikely to need to full bottle of vodka etc between two that you get.

you will just get a stoopid little table & the drinks.

people most certainly do not look at the table occupants and think 'wow who could that be?'

instead it's 'who is that plastic clubbing stockbroker from Surrey with more money than sense'!!:spank::lol:

people most certainly do not look at the table occupants and think 'wow who could that be? instead it's 'who is that plastic clubbing stockbroker from Surrey with more money than sense'!!

Now I'm not going to start calling people goobers again like I did so rudely last year, but the thought above was exactly the same one I had when I was at Pacha last year. Only during one Pure Pacha night were there people in the VIP section in the main room and the terrace who truly fit the bill as VIPs, and they weren't celebrities - maybe uber-rich Europeans, very nicely dressed, impeccably mannered, maybe an oligarchy? Not like the people that are described in the above quote.

For me, the arena near the champagne glass was all the VIP I needed. And Aravella would always come out after her first set to get a Schweppes Tonica at the main bar, which she always shared with moi. :)

Who are you lot to say who a VIP is? In the clubs opinion, if you`ve got the money to spunk on bottles of vodka then you are an important person. Not everyone goes in VIP just to be seen. Its a good meeting place for you and your mates and saves lining up at the bar for ages waiting for a drink. Especially on busy nights.

I see this topic taking off in another direction.Im not one for vip myself in fact i never get vip here at home cuz you dont need it plus its expensive.

But me and the guys wanna hit one night big on our trip and from past eperience pacha was really packed.Im looking more for room when i want it to chill and of course a bottle of vodka will do fine.:twisted:

I also considered pacha because i thought it was the cheapest of the clubs for vip.

Can you roam the rest of the club and come and go from your table at will?If so then this is perfect!

I doubt they would rope you in for the night, the restrooms are on the other side of the club. :p

If it's your thing, go for it; I spent my birthday in the VIP section of the terrace with the champagne girls, and I felt that if I had to pay for it, it would have been worth every penny. But definitely pre-book - one of the nights I went there was a group who turned around and went to another club because the guy at the door said a VIP table was 1000 euro. But as stated in another post, everyone in Ibiza is a VIP!!

I see this topic taking off in another direction.Im not one for vip myself in fact i never get vip here at home cuz you dont need it plus its expensive.

But me and the guys wanna hit one night big on our trip and from past eperience pacha was really packed.Im looking more for room when i want it to chill and of course a bottle of vodka will do fine.:twisted:

I also considered pacha because i thought it was the cheapest of the clubs for vip.

Can you roam the rest of the club and come and go from your table at will?If so then this is perfect!

Hi Scribs - I went VIP twice last year - exactly because I wanted to be able to dance and have space. The service the first time was OK, the second time shoddy! My Hubby and I ordered a bottle of clicquot (which was crap both times) and the other couple(s) ordred vodka. Both times they ran out of mixers and water. To be perfectly honest, it was nice to have less people on top of you, but the area you're allocated is really small (not much dance space). The speakers are not half as loud as they are on the main floor. You're also kind of shoved onto a small table, even though we had 7 people the second time we still only had one table and therefore even less space than the first time. People are so close to you. Some guy from another table fell backwards and spilt all our drinks. :evil: You can go and dance in the main area and walk around - and then come back and have a break, so it is good in that way, but personally, I wouldn' do it again. Instead I'm going earlier in the season and holding thumbs it isn't as busy as August/September!

Is it safe to pre-book vip for pacha?Will i get my table on arrivle and will i go straight in thru the doors upon arrivle?Lastley is it worth it?There will be 4 of us.Do they give a sufficient amount of alcohol and mixers and do the wonderfull waitresses expect a ton of money for tips at end of the night like here in america.Blahhh.

Thanx for the reply!

We had a great table upstairs on the terrace last year. Not what we wanted really as it was 1st night of our honeymoon but because I had a kilt on (I'm Scottish) I was not allowed in the downstairs VIP area. Pretty **** really for a club that is supposed to be uber cool.

If your going to spend the whole night in Pacha and drink a fair bit (we took what was left with us) then I would go VIP. Alternatively go on a baloon trip across the island and the guy in the chase car is Sergio a local DJ in Pacha who sorted us out on our last night with Guest List entry to Pure Pacha. Was great watching all these "cool" people walk up and say "I'm on Pete Tongs's guest list" only to be turned away.

I don't think i'd go back to Pacha again though. Too many better clubs on the island.

... I had a kilt on (I'm Scottish)
I was not allowed in the downstairs VIP area. ...
the narrowminded retarded douchebag who decided that
should be fired (after a nice kick in his ass)

i had a table for FMIF at the end of August....we walked right into the club with no wait (and no table reservation) and were immediately seated.

we loved our location (the small VIP right at the top of the stairs before you walk down to the main dancefloor). our waitress was awesome too. our waitress and the guy letting people in/out of the VIP area liked myself and the girl i was with so much that they invited us back for the rest of our trip to party in the VIP without needing to get a table :D

we had some friends with a table upstairs....they liked their location too.

btw, for costs...we had a bottle of Absolut and with mixers it ran $400+.... with the deterioration in the $ to euro exchange rate, i'd put the price around $500 for this year.

as to tips....i can't remember if its included in the bill as it usually is here...but if you give them a 20 or 50 euro note as a tip they will treat you like a king. remember that tipping is not really done in europe as it is here in the states so i'd guess it may not be included in the bill or if it is its at a low rate.

we also got a table at Cocoon...that was a ripoff IMO. supposedly the bill was around $1,500 for 2 bottles and a couple of beers...and the service was horrible. luckily one of our friends paid for the entire bill for all of us.

Hi Scribs - I went VIP twice last year - exactly because I wanted to be able to dance and have space. The service the first time was OK, the second time shoddy!

My Hubby and I ordered a bottle of clicquot (which was crap both times)

What does Shoddy Mean?(is it same as snobby or rude,Bitchy etc?)

And what is clicquot?

So if im not mistaken.You pay 30 euro up front then additional 300 euro per ticket at door.Does this include a bottle?Does thet 300 euro just come with one bottle or is it used also for more drinks at the bar?

What does Shoddy Mean?(is it same as snobby or rude,Bitchy etc?)

And what is clicquot?

So if im not mistaken.You pay 30 euro up front then additional 300 euro per ticket at door.Does this include a bottle?Does thet 300 euro just come with one bottle or is it used also for more drinks at the bar?

shoddy = bad. so they had bad service.

clicquot = veuve clicquot...a champagne that's a bit expensive...similar to Dom...maybe a bit cheaper.

btw, check my reply in this thread if you didn't see it yet:

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=45873&page=2

PFD, where did you take your balloon trip from, and how much was it? Was it worth it? I really fancy doing it this year.

- Oh, it's ok, I availed myself of the search function, and hey presto!

sorry for off-topic

Hi, me and my girl are looking to get a table for one of the Morillo parties in July. We will not be getting a bottle but just run the tab with non alcoholics and some mixed drinks...my question is that we need a place to sit and room to dance the only reason to get a table so not to get trampled on the dance floor...i was wondering if the vip area on the dance floor and if the vip includes entrance to areas on the terrace as well or if it just confined to one area where your table is...many thanks...

Back