Pacha Thursdays..do I buy tickets??

Linzi34

Hi there, my name is Linzi and I am 34 eerrrm what else? I am a semi Ibiza virgin, turning up in 2009 after years of wanting to go but at 6 months pregnant and just to have a 'pleasant' time! !

I am returning this year in 1st week of September with the girlies and really want to go to David Guettas set on the Thursday, anyway Im only going for 4 days so really wanna make sure I get there, should I buy tickets in advance? or am I just being over cautious as an inexperience Ibizian? maybe theres no need?

not fussed too much about saving cash or if I have to Queue or not, just want to guarantee my little suntanned bod gets through the doors!

Thanks to everyone that has read this, any advise would be appreciated...thanks ! x

just want to guarantee my little suntanned bod gets through the doors!

You may as well buy them off here before you go if you definitely want to. Saves you the job when you get there.

A suntanned bod from a four day hol....what's your secret? :D

I'm no expert on the tickets, but have read a lot of posts from people disappointed that tickets for this night had sold out, quite a while in advance. Would deffo buy from here as soon as you can, benefits of buying through Spotlight is refunds for ash cloud type scenarios.

Back