Pacha / Pacha Restaurant

lauracornwall

Has anyone eaten there? Trying to get a feel for the quality of the food and also the average price of a dish. We're booked in later in the week but with the 100 euro min spend just wondered how much things like bottle of wine / cocktails are roughly. Also does anyone know if you have drinks at the endof your meal whether you can take them into the club. Thanks!!:)

I ate there last year - I had 3 courses and a bottle of wine to myself and it came to around 70 euros if I remembe rightly. That was with sea bass as the main which was around 30 euros in itself, and it was worth every cent! The food is amazing - its well worth paying the bit extra for, especially as you get in the club for free afterwards. Cant say how much cocktails are but the house wine is cheap by Ibiza standards - about 12 euros a bottle I think? I know its almost the same price as a bottle of water anyway!! If you email them they will send you a menu.

Your have to do a restaurant review when you get back, we are thinking about going for dinner there and as I've never been to Pacha it would give us the opportunity of going without spending an entrance fee

Amazing food, very posh but good service and friendly staff, worth the money. I'd go back there even though I have no real intention of going to the club

Went on Monday night funnily enough - Got back from Ibiza this morning after a 7 hour delay :spank:.

Third year in a row i've visited and it has never failed to deliver on one of the visits. Absolutely superb and one of my favourite restaurants personally beating some very high end London restaurants.

Food quality is very good as are the cocktails.

Opted for some sushi to start with, followed by a wok dish for main and both were delicious. Added to this throw in various bottles of wine and cocktails. Waiter was more than happy to allow us to take our bottle of wine to the club (but you have to have it poured into glasses).

Didn't actually mention the 100 Euro / Head spend to us however our bill surpassed that anyway but I definately view this as the best way of going into Pacha.

Following the meal, stumbled off into the club with our vino and Tiesto was superb despite me not being his number one fan. Brilliant evening! Do it, you wont regret it :p

It's been 3 years since my last trip but we ate at Pacha before Swedish House Mafia.

Prices were reasonable for what you get and the quality was good, I remember having lobster which was very nice indeed. Drinks prices cheaper than in the club. Defo the way to do Pacha.

We had such a great time at the restaurant. It was a definite highlight of the holiday. The food was so so good. Brilliant choice. Average starter 10-25 euros and average mains up to about 35 euros. Bottle of (very nice) house wine was 19 euros and cocktails about 10. All in all it was so worth going and spending the 100 euros per head each to get in the club for free. So recommend it.

Still never got round to doing this. Probably going to try it one time maybe before Cadenza.

I've heard rumours of a dress code? No shorts? Anyone know?

Back