pacha **** me im famous tickets (will i am) july 1st 2010

Miami Boss

does anybody have any extra tickets to this event if so let me know the price im looking for 2 tickets. thank you!!

I have seen on pacha website that if you click buy tickets it goes to ticketsdisco.com you can get them for there at £57 euro a pop. I think this is just a site for Pacha tickets because as of yet thats all they seem to be selling/advertising.

I think its going to be absolutley mobbed that night.

hope this helps. 8)

Thanks for the advice...we just purchased tickets via ticketdisco.com...can't wait to see what Pacha is all about. Anyway, I have a few more questions if you don't mind. My first question is...which party do you think is going to be better that Night: Cream or **** Me I'm Famous? I'm curious about both. Also, me and my buddy are going to be in Ibiza between June 28th - July 5th...we're into all types of music (especially Hiphop) and we want to get the best Ibiza experience possible...in your open what do you think will be the best parties for us to go to -- we want to buy are tickets early while they still last. So far we've purchased tickets for Pacha, Space's Opening Party, and Privilege's Opening party...are they worth going to? Do you have any advice for the rest of our stay? Thanks in advance.

Wow... your going for a good stint in ibiza then?

It totally depends what sort of music you are into. If you like trance then Cream is good I think. I personally cant get into trance at all.

I am going for a week in July and my plans are as follows:

Channel Zoo then onto Warung Opening
Thursday I dont currently have plans
Firday SupermartXe
Saturday Matinee
Sunday Cadenza beach party then We Love or Cadenza at Pacha
Monday Cocoon
Tuesday Carl Cox Opening

I mainly like techno and house... so these suits me best.

Like I said, it depends what your into. I know cream is really popular, as is FMIF, my mates really wanted to go FMIF which I was up for, but we decided against it as its just going to be so packed.

HipHop etc I have no clue, I know there is a night in San An but cant remember what its called, i think thats hip hop and r&b but I imagine really main stream.

Wow....thanks for the tips -- you've really been a big help. And I think the club in San Antonio is called Soul City...the guy I'm going with went last year and he told me all about it. Anyway, I think we're going to venture out and try some new things this year...we get enough of the same old same old in Miami. Hey, though, quick question...do you know how one would go about reserving tables and bottle service for specific events or nightclubs? BTW...when in July are you and ur gang going?

thats no problem.
We arrive on 30th june and come home on 7th july.
how about you guys?

as for vip, im guessing the websites for the individual clubs will have the best links. really hoping to get VIP for Matinee! fingers crossed! :twisted:

Oh, that's what's up. Well, we'll be there around the same time (28 june - 5 july). We rented an apartment on the beach in Playa den Bossa. What about you guys...where are you staying? Maybe we can all get together and go to Warung or Martinee's Vip! The first round'll be on me! haha 8)

sounds good to me...

we are staying in san antonio bay this year... we normally stay in PDB but decided on a change, ive never stopped in the bay before either.
saying that, we will be doing most if not all our clubbing that side of the island (pdb). Also my friend is living in Mallorca and is coming to meet us for the weekend, so it should be four of us.

are you going over from Miami then?

for Urban music in Ibiza there are two main bars which plays Urban music every nite..
One is 'SOUL City' and the Other is '2nice'.... both at the West End.

both are alrite and gets very packed!

Every Thurs in Eden is Twce as Nice with guest DJs/Mcs and PAs each week, check this site for dates and which acts or twice as nice website!8)

Back