Pacha May 28th...

Firefighter

YO!! I get to the island on May 28th and I'll be hitting Pacha that night. I'd like to start out my week right and get a table with a bottle or two. Is this something I can reserve online? If so, where? Or can I pay at the door? Any idea how much? Any info would be a fantastic help! WOOHOO!!!!:D

There is no big party that night, it is Pacha residents. Maybe you would consider the 29th May?

You have a few options open to you for Pacha entry, in no particular order -

1. Pay on the door ( sometimes very expensive and you queue)

2. Spotlight e-ticket ( no queue and cheaper 38euro for 29th)

3. Book a table at restaurant atteached to club. Have a nice meal and cheaper drinks than the club. Expect to pay about 125e to 150e for two if being sensible, obviously you could spend more. Walk into club after meal FOC.

4. Book VIP table. It is, I think about 330e minimum spend per table (2). Includes bottle of spirits and mixers.

Option 3 is my favourite.

Thanks man! I considered the table reservation option, but haven't been able to find a place online to make those types of reservations. Or the VIP table, for that matter. Maybe I'm just overlooking the area on this site to do it. Which has been known to happen with me...=) OR, is there a site in particular I can use to make VIP reservations.

I don't see anything else happening on the 28th aside from the ZOO project...which I have tickets to already. But I've always loved Pacha, even on the "non-party" nights. Just a great club. But perhaps I'll take your advice and save reservations for the 29th.

Thanks man! I considered the table reservation option, but haven't been able to find a place online to make those types of reservations. Or the VIP table, for that matter. Maybe I'm just overlooking the area on this site to do it. Which has been known to happen with me...=) OR, is there a site in particular I can use to make VIP reservations.

I don't see anything else happening on the 28th aside from the ZOO project...which I have tickets to already. But I've always loved Pacha, even on the "non-party" nights. Just a great club. But perhaps I'll take your advice and save reservations for the 29th.

Restaurant

Website http://www.restaurantepachaibiza.com/

Tel : +34 971 310 959 - Make sure you clarify what you have booked. I turned up in 2009 and they were expecting a table of 12 people. I had booked for 12 midnight for 2!

email - restaurante@pacha.com

Its well worth it.

laters

When they say a bottle how many drinks does it come to ?

God if i got a bottle between two i would be well and truly pissed.

When they say a bottle how many drinks does it come to ?

God if i got a bottle between two i would be well and truly pissed.

Last time I got a spot, we got our choice of whichever two bottles we wanted. I believe we ended up with a bottle of Absolute and a bottle of Bacardi. Yeah, we were all pretty smashed by the end of the night...HAHA!!! OH, and you get free mixers too.

Last time I got a spot, we got our choice of whichever two bottles we wanted. I believe we ended up with a bottle of Absolute and a bottle of Bacardi. Yeah, we were all pretty smashed by the end of the night...HAHA!!! OH, and you get free mixers too.

sounds messy:lol:

ALRIGHT!! I've got some info on the VIP table. I'm only making the reservation for 2, but once we're all in there, I'm pretty sure we can have whoever we like to the table. I know it's probably not worth it to do on the 28th, but piss on it. If the plane goes down on the way home, I'd like to think I did it the best way I could when I had the chance. Know what I mean? WOOHOO!!!! See you cats there.

Firefighter, sorry to say this, but Pacha's security men are extremely professional guys. I don't know how, but they remember everybody who is in the VIP area for this night and who is not. And they don't even wear you a wrist band. Amazing. We used to let some girls to our vip area when we were on the first line, so you can just step in from the dancefloor, but that will not be possible with table for 2, as they are on the far end of VIP area. The same time, if you somehow bring somebody in, they will likely charge you with 150$ pp.

Firefighter, sorry to say this, but Pacha's security men are extremely professional guys. I don't know how, but they remember everybody who is in the VIP area for this night and who is not. And they don't even wear you a wrist band. Amazing. We used to let some girls to our vip area when we were on the first line, so you can just step in from the dancefloor, but that will not be possible with table for 2, as they are on the far end of VIP area. The same time, if you somehow bring somebody in, they will likely charge you with 150$ pp.

Thanks for the heads up!! The more I think about it, the more I wonder if it'd actually be worth it. Already got my name on the list so I guess it's just a matter of paying when I get there if I decide to do it. I'll figure it out when I'm once I land and get some drinks in me. 3 MORE DAYS!!

Back