pacha magazine 2012

McRackin

Super Moderator
577560_10150810603742441_362969532440_9696214_51184640_n.jpg

:arrow: http://www.pacha.com/pachamagazine

oh no ... they did it again :eek: :confused:

why oh why don´t they stick to the original PACHA-lettering ???

why does that lettering bother you??? its a mag?
****ing hell ...what´s wrong with you :?: :spank: :twisted:

... it´s definitely not just "a mag" -

it´s THE worldfamous ****ing PACHA mag ...
and it´s already "THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY SEASON" ...
so there´s absolutely NO reason to change anything regarding the lettering :!: :idea: :p

im aware of the original Pacha lettering , its just a mag. just a mag
what would you do if the club caught fire?? jump of a bridge

It is very odd from a design perspective that a logo would change… its crazy!

It's like McDonald's getting rid of the golden arches and replacing them with an obelisk.

pacha mag august 2012 online !

388995_10150928182002441_219653419_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone get me one and I will swap for the first edition from this year? (black cover)

"...Just a Quickie….

Well it"s August, so despite having lots to moan about
(Lidl aside, they now turn their lights off at midnight, success!)
I"m going to try to keep it brief.

I"ve been horrified to see more than one Ibiza publication,
including the original free glossy doorstop from that "big" nightclub over there -
doing articles on "Ibiza"s hidden gems" ....NOOO!

Their whole charm is that nobody knows about them, you fools!
:idea:

Ok, so Atlantis has become better known in the last few years,
but it"s sheer inaccessibility has kept many of the littering hordes away.

Next they go on to recommend Cala D"Albarca, which is about half as accessible
as Atlantis, with room for roughly two people to lie down.
Realistically, do tourists want this amount of difficulty in their lives?

Most upsetting is the mention of our local Punta Galera,
the only place I can currently take
my dogs for a swim in peace in August. Saying that, the dogs have developed a neat trick
of jumping in the water, climbing back out and then shaking over the nearest naked Italian,
unloading several litres of hairy water and normally sending the offended person on his
grumbling way...

So, fat cat magazines and our own weekly wonder the Sun....
There must be better things to write about?
Please.... keep quiet about the hidden gems, and leave them for us.
Owain

..."
(theibizasun/"from our readers")

icebaer69;1435131[I said:
Most upsetting is the mention of our local Punta Galera, [/I]
the only place I can currently take
my dogs for a swim in peace in August. Saying that, the dogs have developed a neat trick
of jumping in the water, climbing back out and then shaking over the nearest naked Italian,
unloading several litres of hairy water and normally sending the offended person on his
grumbling way...

I agree with keeping this place quiet. There's a flaw in the reportage, however ... doggy is much more likely to have shaken over the nearest local Spanish person because as everyone knows Italians on the whole are incredibly coy about nakedness and often get very offended by it. That's probably one of the reasons why they congregate in skimpy swimwear instead in massive groups in Formentera, trying to outnumber the naturists and take the island over for the month of August every year :spank:

Reader's letter to the ibizasun:spank:
Just a Quickie….
Well it"s August, so despite having lots to moan about (Lidl aside, they now turn their lights off at midnight, success!) I"m going to try to keep it brief.

I"ve been horrified to see more than one Ibiza publication, including the original free glossy doorstop from that "big" nightclub over there - doing articles on "Ibiza"s hidden gems" ....NOOO!
Their whole charm is that nobody knows about them, you fools! Ok, so Atlantis has become better known in the last few years, but it"s sheer inaccessibility has kept many of the littering hordes away.
Next they go on to recommend Cala D"Albarca, which is about half as accessible as Atlantis, with room for roughly two people to lie down. Realistically, do tourists want this amount of difficulty in their lives? Most upsetting is the mention of our local Punta Galera, the only place I can currently take my dogs for a swim in peace in August. Saying that, the dogs have developed a neat trick of jumping in the water, climbing back out and then shaking over the nearest naked Italian, unloading several litres of hairy water and normally sending the offended person on his grumbling way...
So, fat cat magazines and our own weekly wonder the Sun.... There must be better things to write about?
Please.... keep quiet about the hidden gems, and leave them for us.
Owain

A tourist who bought a house in Ibiza, thinks he IS a local:lol:

Back