Pacha London Dress Code???

IbizaHeaven

Right, got myself some free tickets for Pacha London for this Saturday (from the last Club Azuli at The Cross).

what I want to know is the dress code as on the tickets it says boutique and debonair wear? Is this just for show (i.e. will I get in wearing the usual stuff for blokes - jeans/nice T-shirt etc.) or do I actually have to dress up for this? What about for girls?

I have always wondered what it is actually like there (compared to Ibiza and all the other London clubs) - I posted a while ago asking this - and now have a chance of seeing what it is like without wasting any money. So want to make sure I get in!

... Pacha London ... dress code ...
... will I get in wearing the usual stuff for blokes - jeans/nice T-shirt ...
...want to make sure I get in!
do you intend to wear this t-shirt again ?

80pllaf.jpg

T-shirt should be fine, as long as its in a reasonable state.

Out of curiosity, what night is it? I was at Azuli on the 29th and didnt see them given these tickets away? Please dont tell me it's Azuli, that would be a bad move for them!

Right, got myself some free tickets for Pacha London for this Saturday (from the last Club Azuli at The Cross).

what I want to know is the dress code as on the tickets it says boutique and debonair wear? Is this just for show (i.e. will I get in wearing the usual stuff for blokes - jeans/nice T-shirt etc.) or do I actually have to dress up for this? What about for girls?

I have always wondered what it is actually like there (compared to Ibiza and all the other London clubs) - I posted a while ago asking this - and now have a chance of seeing what it is like without wasting any money. So want to make sure I get in!

Don't wear a kilt

T-shirt should be fine, as long as its in a reasonable state.

Out of curiosity, what night is it? I was at Azuli on the 29th and didnt see them given these tickets away? Please dont tell me it's Azuli, that would be a bad move for them!

You're ok Ferd, it's another A-list night.

We got the free entry passes on the way out of Azuli. The Pacha night was Love-Tec.

What do you mean by an A-list night?

First time in Pacha and loved it to be honest. Def going back again. :)

Sorry mate, didn't see the date of your post so I was refering to this Saturday (19th).

A-list is (IMO) a rubbish London promoter

Back