pacha help!!!

addicted2ibiza

hey all

ok sorry for similar thread food at pacha but i have a couple of burning questions....

iv now set my heart on pacha.... do one club each year as my hubby hates clubs ha but its my birthday so i want to pick a great night out!!

iv bought the defected cd and i am impressed but feel its a little slow... however very chilled out... can anyone tell me exactly what each night is like plus any pointers tips on entry tickets dress code times etc... also is there anything to do except dance at pacha?? for the hubby .. its 2 rooms right?? trying to get him to do bar accross then meal then pacha.... what times it finish? sorry for random questions and help and advice greatly required im there 22-29th June so not long now... i do love david guetta but having watched vids on u-tube its put me off f**k me slightly due to large ammount of chavs? is this a true likeness??
please help thanks x

You are spoiled for choice going to Pacha!!!!

I would say though you should try & go to Sanchez on the monday......It was far the best one for music & its not to crowded!!!!!

U can wear mostly anything bar football tops & ned stuff!!!!

Hope this helps

I'm trying out Subliminal this year on a Wed, looks good and Galaxy is there too. I personally think there are far less chavs in Pacha than anywhere else, I've been to Pete Tong on a Fri, very busy, and Sanchez on a Mon and that was great, I'd prob avoid FMIF and Pete Tong in terms of the crowds. You can eat in Pacha and then you get free entry to the club and get to go in when it's quieter and you can enjoy the great decor before the crowds get there.

Back