Pacha dress code?? Advice needed!

cris

I Need some advice! I keep hearing that you can't wear shorts to Pacha, then i hear you can! Don't know who to believe!! Do you see people in shorts? I was gonna wear some new Vivienne Westwood shorts i have just bought... So it's not like there 'beach' wear etc.

Who has just been recently?! Can anyone tell me if shorts are fine. Cheers :)

Although Pacha has always had and still has a stylish crowd, last sunday I saw shorts.
Maybe they only care on certain nights?

It's all about how you wear them...
Sports or Cargo shorts.... A no no....
Stylish shorts with a smart shirt has always been ok...
Think more Euro Banker coming off his boat than A Liverpool Supporter.

Hey, I booked my SHM tickets the other night and have been wondering the same since I booked. I have had no trouble at Amnesia Space etc... but a bit worried about dress code at Pacha.

I have smart shirt lined up, and debating over smart jeans (only if i have to) or smart shorts.

Also would they consider converse shoes acceptable?

Cheers

Converse with Jeans would be fine...
With smart shorts I'd go more boat shoes/loafers...
If you're worried go with the Jeans....

Ive never had a problem with the dress code in pacha and always wore plimsols with normal shorts and a t-shirt

Sorted then! Thanks for the advice guys! :)

Just another quick one... What is Pure Pacha like? My girlfriend is quite mainstream when it comes to music, so i want her to enjoy our night at Pacha. What would you suggest??

Thanks

Ah, that is the one nite we don't wanna go to! I've heard it's just rammed and you can't even move! Not really keen on him either to be honest. I think we will do Pure Pacha...

Was there fri & sat - one of our crew wore cargo shorts & sandals - no worries - they want yer cash. we wore jeans and t shirts - wear what you like, no one can see under a haze of smoke, lasers & darkness anyway!

Socks-in-Sandals.jpg

One can't go far wrong; white socks will go with any colour sandals.

Back