Pacha Door Prices?

Jace

I missed the boat on buying FMIF and SHM tickets for pacha this year, so i just wondering how inflated the prices are on the door, and what time should I get there for it to be reasonable inside, but not a massive que outside!?

Where can you buy tickets from in pdb too?

We've never been to Ibiza before, so were not sure what to expect! I know pre-sale they were going for around 70 euro, so i was just wondering how much more it will be on the door?

thanks!

I missed the boat on buying FMIF and SHM tickets for pacha this year, so i just wondering how inflated the prices are on the door, and what time should I get there for it to be reasonable inside, but not a massive que outside!?

We've never been to Ibiza before, so were not sure what to expect! I know pre-sale they were going for around 70 euro, so i was just wondering how much more it will be on the door?

thanks!

For SHM or Guetta you should go VIP if you can afford it. It's 300e per couple and you get a bottle of spirits and mixers between you and you get a table away from the crowds. If you are going to have a few drinks (10-20 Euros each depending what you drink) and you were going to pay 140-150 Euros each to get in anyway it's definitely worth it.

thanks![/QUOT

You could but tickets for both nights for 70 euro at about a million places in PDB last week. I dread to think what the door price is!

Awesome, thanks for the advice, I'll check out Tantra, any other suggestions for ticket sellers in pdb? We arrive at 10am and can't check into our hotel until 2pm so we are going on a ticket hunt for a few hours.

VIP is a bit out of our budget too, we've gone all inclusive so plan on pre-drinking and then only getting a few in the clubs so wouldn't really work out money wise, thanks for the tip though, i've heard its always crowded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, thanks for the advice, I'll check out Tantra, any other suggestions for ticket sellers in pdb? We arrive at 10am and can't check into our hotel until 2pm so we are going on a ticket hunt for a few hours.

Most of the bars that sell tickets (and that is most of the bars) along the main street dont open until about 6, a lot of them have price boards outside. If I were you I would head for one of the beach bars (think they open about 12) and chill for a bit rather than getting all hot looking for tickets

yeah don stress bout buying tickets , when your in the main resorts you are never more than 4 minutes away from a ticket place . btw the discount/free wristbands u get on the beach almost always mean u have to be in the club pretty early so think about what want to do when u get em

yeah don stress bout buying tickets , when your in the main resorts you are never more than 4 minutes away from a ticket place . btw the discount/free wristbands u get on the beach almost always mean u have to be in the club pretty early so think about what want to do when u get em

Well we are talking FMIF & SHM here so tickets are sparse.

Most of the bars that sell tickets (and that is most of the bars) along the main street dont open until about 6, a lot of them have price boards outside. If I were you I would head for one of the beach bars (think they open about 12) and chill for a bit rather than getting all hot looking for tickets

Ah thanks, didn't know that. You saved me a trip hiking around pdb anyway! Have to see what the hotel offers us, apparently some people have been given all inclusive wrist bands early before, so they might do that in which case we will just chill around the pool bar until they need us if most places will be closed.

soz yeah didnt read the top posts. for those nights best to get from here asap when they come out. all others are not hard to find really

Back