Pacha Classics

agentundercover

I stuck this in parties etc, but it's been ignored so far - so I will pollute general with...

what kind of tuneage can a man expect at pacha classics?

dont say 'classics'!

basically it is retro, branded by pacha.

funk me - the people I am going with are going to cream themselves!

ta everyone - was just not sure what was classic in their terms - coulda been classic trance for all i knew (altho no doubt for an angel gets an airing!)

was also thinking about giving this a try ..... but as its on a sunday wont lots of people be at space :eek:

how busy is pacha on this night normally???????

am thinking of trying to convince our group to try this night - but dont want to drag them away from space to an empty club. think it might be nice to try something new as we have 2 sundays in ibiza

anybody been?

I used to think this night wouldv'e been pretty dead but with Flower Power, it has become more popular and according to what people have told me it's as busy as the other nights at Pacha.

Last edited by a moderator:
was also thinking about giving this a try ..... but as its on a sunday wont lots of people be at space :eek:

am thinking of trying to convince our group to try this night - but dont want to drag them away from space to an empty club. think it might be nice to try something new as we have 2 sundays in ibiza

anybody been?

well this is it...

thing is we will be in space, but then three mates arrive late on sunday, getting to hotel for about 11.

we will prob be on guesty so when we leave thats it (no pass out) & we will have to leave to meet the friends.

and they are a couple of years older and were big hacienda/bowlers heads in their day, so it all seems to make sense!

I have heard that it gets cracking busy - just right. Fingers crossed an all, I'll tell you in a few weeks!

Back