P de Bossa Any other good lively Bars apart from Bora Bora

Scoobie_Snacks

Having always stayed in San An during the month of June or Spetember we are thinking of going in mid-end of July this year and looking at staying Bossa for a change.

We fancy doing a few bar nights in Playa de Bossa, apart from Bora Bora can't seem to find any info on any other Lively Bars in the area. Are there any decent ones or would we have to rely on San An and Ibiza town for lively bar nights.

Also are the bars busy in July as we found past years in June when we went they wernt that lively (based on our experinces of San An)

As a side note are there good restraunts in the area, always found San An to have some pretty good eateries.

Thanks.

must admit pdb is a bit of a dump as a resort....bora bora is the best bar thier without a shadow of a doubt, there is an irish bar and other commercial friendly places but if you want cool then head to ibiza town, if you want cheapness (in respect of value you for money drinks rather than the place) go to the westend in san an!

Yes, PDB is not the best place to find nice bars and pubs... the best thing you can do is go to Ibiza Town and San Antonio. I'll choose Ibiza town for sure... in San Antonio you have Mambo, Cafe del Mar, Kumharas and I love Ayoun...

About the food... it depens of your tastes and your money... 'cause the offer is so big...

What are the best bars to check out in ibiza town, ideally house music??

Im staying in PDB this year and know the bars arnt to good other than Bora.

Cheers

Having stayed there twice i would say the bars in PDB really aren't up to much if u want to make a night of it . Fine for a quieter one or as a start to a club but they just dont seem to cut it . That one next to space is SO expensive i couldnt believe it , Tantra bar I think . Is great as a base to go clubbing tho im going back this year again

There is one bar well it's actually a small supermarket but you can buy your drinks there dirt cheap and sit outside and chat or watch the football on the TV that's where we went.

What are the best bars to check out in ibiza town, ideally house music??

Im staying in PDB this year and know the bars arnt to good other than Bora.

Cheers

Elo - yes, Ibiza town is where it is at (for me anyhow)

Barzuka is a personal fave. Base and Rock bars are very popular & to be fair it's a nice spot to be drinking & to watch it all go by. Noctambula is one I intend to check out when I am there next.

There is a good write up on the Ibiza town bars somewhere on here me thinks.

Thanks for your replies. I kind was kind of expecting there not to be much as in my 5 years of clubbing i have only walked down the resort a couple times to find a cash point or a quick bite to eat on my trips to Space or Bor bora but i can never remember a single bar or restraunt for that matter standing out and thinking, that looks nice or playing decent music. Guess on a bar nights it will be back to San An Sunset strip or pop into Ibiza Town..

Strange there is no decent bars considering the large number of clubbers who stay in the area!

PDB is for people who wear speedos. The equivalent of the Sunset Strip is three super markets that sell cheap booze that are in a row together. Only stay in PDB if you are short of cash, have been involved in some kind of brain operation or wear speedos.

My apologies, I thought you were talking about Playa Den Bossa and not P de Bossa. May be nice, never heard of it.

Dont know, appears no one is sure? Is P De Bossa (or P the Bossa) even in Ibiza? Anyone heard of it?

There should be a space between your name Agent Undercover, as well as two capitals. Can you change it?

Back