Our own Sectre Santa: What tune would you give to ..

Aww Matt ... :D :D .. Mike and I were just digging around our tunes last night too !!! Unearthed some unplayed magic!

NITEFLY, a slimming aid aint a bleddy tune .. and Matt doesn't need any anyways ! Cheeky pup ! ;) :lol:

puppylover said:
DJ Soulman said:
gingerfreak said:
Soulman, better not let puppy-lover see your sig!
Oops :oops: Never thought of that! :eek: :lol:

It's because of this;
http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=28464

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I've seen it......... and its noted for future reference...... :evil:

You could change it to the following.......

A Doggie isnt just for Christmas - its a great position all year round!! That's inoffensive to me... :lol: :lol:

Um, err, ok, done! Am I safe now? :lol:

That (insert expletive!) pup started again this morning at 4am! :evil:

gingerfreak said:
Is this going to be a joke?

Ahem.

'I don't know, what sort of pup does DJ Soulman have?'

I don't, next door has ...........for now .........until I catch the little noisy git :twisted: :twisted:

DJ Soulman said:
gingerfreak said:
Is this going to be a joke?

Ahem.

'I don't know, what sort of pup does DJ Soulman have?'

I don't, next door has ...........for now .........until I catch the little noisy git :twisted: :twisted:

Y'see, its the neighbours fault not the little furry baby's fault.... he/she shouldn't be left alone at that age..... :cry: :cry:

I went part time for 1 month when I got my furry kids (having said that the only training I did was to toilet train them) now that I only have one left, he wont be left alone (he was with his sister every day for 14 years) and he howls or barks constantly from the moment you leave the house (according to the neighbours) till the minute you get back home...... Our lives are on hold. We can only go out if we sedate him (but don't like doing that) or we get a dog sitter...... its a nightmare!!

thread-hijack.jpg

Back