Opinions required....

Clunk

I am heading over in a few weeks and just wanted to see what people thought of a few different options. If you can give your reasons for each choice it will be even more helpful. Looking forward to hearing all your views.

Hotel to stay at:

Destino or Ushuaia?

Sunday afternoon:

Blue Marlin or Avicii at Ushuaia...or try to get to both?

Cream at Amnesia:

Regular ticket or Balcony access ticket?

Monday:

Circo Loco or F*** Me I'm Famous?

destino or ushuaïa...depends on what you want really. ushuaïa is right on the beach and has a lot of infrastructure around (restaurants, bars, other clubs like space and sankeys) whereas destino is located on a cliff with no direct beach access, but with some of the best views you can get. there are no restaurants or bars nearby, so whenever you want to go somewhere, you either need a rental car or a taxi. that said, destino is absolutely beautiful.

more differences in these two hotels - ushuaïa guests get free access to all ushuaïa and ushuaïa tower parties. at destino, you need to book a superior room or a suite so that you get free entry to pacha. on the other hand, destino has a cool afterhours club called tox, where they throw some good parties on mondays and saturdays morning (and thursday too I think).

blue marlin or avicii...again two completely different stories. blue marlin is a pretty posh beach club in a beautiful location while avicii is the most successful (and busiest) event at ushuaïa this year. really depends on what you want. while BM is more of a see and to be seen event, avicii is obviously a full-on party.

cream at amnesia - I think I'd go for the balcony access ticket, simply because you can escape the madness downstairs for a bit, have a bit of room to breathe, enjoy the views from up above and then go back down to join the madness!

circo loco or FMIF - completely different music and vibe. circo loco is anything from deep house to tech house and techno with a generally underground vibe (even though nowadays everyone goes) while FMIF is pop-house-central. if you like big room chart hits and an impressive production go to FMIF, if you like to hear the latest stuff in the underground scene, head to dc10.

Cheers for the responses Nostrum. I totally agree that most of the decisions are opinion based but I just wasnted to see what others thought and liked.

Has anyone on here stayed at Destino yet? Too quiet or enough going on?

Back