--- Opening week reviews ---

Milne

Guys,
Let's get some reviews of the opening weekend up to wet the appetite . Was planning to miss my first year in 8 this year but backtracked last week and now booked up for August :cool:

good - agoria on space car park (and edu imbernon apparently too, but arrived just after his set)
very good - paul reynolds' disco set in el salon at space opening
really really good - matthias tanzmann garden closing set at dc10
best start of the season - pacha. insane, pure pacha, solomun+1 and ibiza rocks the house all had an amazing start

also...

space update: sunset terrace has an updated F1 sound system. sunday afternoons (we love 'stripped' sessions) and thursday evenings (enter.sake) will sound GREAT. there's also a pizza joint in the corner - perfect if you're hungry.

pacha update: rooftop terrace slightly redesigned.

ushuaïa update - as you've probably already read, new VIP at the very back of the club. great views, but if i were a 'vip' i wouldn't wanna be so far behind everything. but they made it look nice.

hows it been numbers wise Stivi? DC10 stupidly busy as usual?

it was very busy everwhere overall, but i feel there were slightly less people around in general. all parties were perfectly busy, dc10 probably the busiest one in terms of people per square meter, but it was absolutely bearable. as for dc10 they finally found the sweet spot to stop letting people in when it's busy enough.

best start of the season - pacha. insane, pure pacha, solomun+1 and ibiza rocks the house all had an amazing start

I probably won't be at Insane until 13/June sadly. I hear the DJ booth was on the stairs down to the main floor (opposite to where Solomun has it). Did it work? Sounds a brilliant idea! All the reviews seem to indicate that this night kicked off where it left off last season...and Digweed on top top form!

John is on fire at the moment. He was great for us the other week and then on top form too in Manchester the week later...

Insane is a must for me when i am over..

John is on fire at the moment. He was great for us the other week and then on top form too in Manchester the week later...

Insane is a must for me when i am over..

Just listening to his his new "Live in Miami" CD as we speak. The way he builds up sets is masterful, and makes he wonder why it took me so damn long to appreciate just how good he is.

I predict his 12 dates at Insane this year will be even more well received than last year! Insane is an absolute must if he is playing IMO.

also...

space update: sunset terrace has an updated F1 sound system. sunday afternoons (we love 'stripped' sessions) and thursday evenings (enter.sake) will sound GREAT. there's also a pizza joint in the corner - perfect if you're hungry.

Pizza being sold in Space? What?

yeah there is a small place now in the far corner of the sunset terrace which sells pizza (slices). think it's a good idea really.
haha that is awesome, space has always been my favorite club in the world, and i f***ing love pizza. now if they only imported that pizza from their location in Space NYC.... then were talkin!!!

Back