Opening Partys 2014 - where to go and when to go?

Universalflush

I will be in Ibiza this year from 22-May to 31-May with some friends and we are currently planning our opening party agenda.
I have some questions concerning that to the veterans:

Has Sankeys improved after its opening season?
I was there the season it opened and I remember the aircondition wasnt working at all. This year I like the line-up of day 2 of the opening party, but I'm not sure if Sankeys is worth the money (30€).

What is the best time to enter the Ushuaia Opening party?
I saw there is a ticket that saves you 20 € if you enter before 4 pm. But I also read in some reviews here that the Opening does not end at Midnight like all the other Ushuaia Partys. And I guess the best DJs will play at the end.

What is the best time to enter the Space Opening party?
I have been to the Space Opening two years ago when it started around 5pm and we went there at 8pm which I thought was fine. Now Space opens at 12, but I'm not sure if it makes sence to go there that early.

What is the best time to enter the DC10 Opening party?
I havent been to DC10 yet so Im not sure when to go.

sankeys has improved and the aircon normally works.

ushuaïa opening goes until about 4am, i'd say 7pm is a good time to go. same for space.

dc10, go early, 4 or 5pm.

I'll be there opening weekend too.

Haven't been to Space opening since they stopped the pass outs.. im gutted about that as I realy liked the early afternoon dancing. Not sure I could do that and not leave all day.

i'll probably go in 7 or so too.

Can't wait for the full Space land DC-10 lineups

Back