Opening parties

madma

alrite folks,

im wondering what tickets should be purchased before going over? be hitting sankeys the 1st night and i see tkts are on sale. the last time i was there was in 2011 and the club didnt seem that big but i have heard its been extended. im wondering should i defo get a tkt or would be ok on the day?? the other parties are space / ushuaia / dc10 - again im wondering will these be sell-outs

thanks in advance!

Sankeys had a rough start in 2011 and has done ALOT since, I'd recommend checking it out. LIke Evolution says, if you know you are going might as well buy at least a few of these in advance, to save hassle once you get there.

The €49 advanced Sankey's Opening Party double-header tickets expire at end of Feb (i think). That's about £44 at current rate. Well worth buying now if you've got the money & you're definitely going. The line-up is top drawer and you can buy them from Spotlight! :)

If you can get DC10 Opening tickets before you arrive on the island, then again, I would highly recommend it.

As for Space though, it really depends on personal preference... if you want to get to the venue early, then by all means. Best to check the confirmed acts who are playing the flight arena. That won't be for a few months yet though I wouldn't imagine.

Cheers for the replies!

If you know you are definitely going then you may as well buy in advance.
Yeah well thats it..i will defo be goin to them all..but my luck ill get the tkts and something will happen to miss 1 or more!

Sankeys had a rough start in 2011 and has done ALOT since, I'd recommend checking it out. LIke Evolution says, if you know you are going might as well buy at least a few of these in advance, to save hassle once you get there.
yeah i remember sankeys being a big of a let down back then but to be honest i wasnt expecting much as it was new club but i did have an excellent night that night!

The €49 advanced Sankey's Opening Party double-header tickets expire at end of Feb (i think). That's about £44 at current rate. Well worth buying now if you've got the money & you're definitely going. The line-up is top drawer and you can buy them from Spotlight! :)

If you can get DC10 Opening tickets before you arrive on the island, then again, I would highly recommend it.

As for Space though, it really depends on personal preference... if you want to get to the venue early, then by all means. Best to check the confirmed acts who are playing the flight arena. That won't be for a few months yet though I wouldn't imagine.

cheers yeah im irish so i use euro's :) yeah i cant believe my luck for the 1st night of sankeys as lawler is 1 of my fav dj's if not my fav. in the top 2 anyways and he is a must for me to see everytime when im over. also i have wanted to see nina kravitz for a while so ill be in great form heading over! not looking at the next night as that will be chillout night to get ready for 3 days / nights of madness! cheers yeah, dc10 is a must for me so at the moment sankeys and dc10 should be purchased before going as will defo be going. for the other 2 ill wait till im there and hope they arent sold out.

I wonder how busy it will be this year as with the recession in ireland and bad in spain that will put a dent on people from both countries. but no doubt it will be busy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Get your dc10 opening ticket the day before if you can,last 2 years it was hard to find them on the day

Back