Only eight weeks to go!!!

N

ninajewel

Hey all...

Me and my man are going for our third season working Beefa... haven't been for the last two years so we are VERY desperate to get out there and feel at home again!!

So has much changed in the last couple of years??

We will be driving out there so if anyone sees us in our white transit minisbus give us a wave!

See you all out there peeps ;) Safe journeys everyone xxx

8) :)

hey - i'll be there from april 1st! this is my 5th yr workin there. where did ya work b4?

perhaps we can all meet up once we're out there? I cant wait either! :)

In 2000 delivered dj mag (was a good job... but seriously hard work!!), then in 2001 worked at the Bubblegum barrel outside the Garden... me and the boyf have had two years of not going to beefa... trying to be sensible and paying off our debts... but it just ain't happening so we hvae given up and are going back!! Hoping to buy somewhere to live out there this time and settle there once and for all!!

SO NICE to finally get contact from another worker girl!!! Thought it was all toursits on this site!! So where did you work?? I assume as a dancer you lucky thing... would love to do that!! :)

Yeah defo meeting up will be cool... I reckon this site will be brilliant for contact once we're all out there we can arrange meets and things.....

OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!

hehe yeh excitement is contagious!! :D

i was a dancer yeh..but also done PR work for judgement sundays and HQ and a bit of garage heaven a few yrs back (shame lol)

Im moving over there this time too..as the guy i always share wiv is going over there to live full time..so ive been told i can stay wiv him too if i want..so i guess i will :D

when u over? definitely meet up! - i expected a lot more workers to be on here too.

We are driving over in our trusty van (!) so not sure of the exact date... I expect we will take our time on the way down... all depends on the weather and money I suppose!!!

But we intend to leave UK at the beginning of May (we are working till the end of il then we are free!!!). So I expect we will be there by mid-May... just in time for the work rush... grrr!!!

Thats so cool that you are moving out there too!! Hope we will get up a cool gang of islanders by the end of the season!! 8)

Accomodation

Hi

im goin out with 3 of my mates in may, does anyone know of good and cheap accomodation?

Me an my mate are going out for the first time this year, but for a few various reasons we cant go until mid-June, is this too late, and I know what you mean about tourists, I was hoping for some good advice but everyone is just saying wot two weeks theyre going over in!

Back