one very good reason to miss wonderland

sounds like some mutant german folk music to me - i was thinking perhaps i had missed something and this was a new genre all of its own.....

It's sampled from a track on some movie soundtrack, can't think of the name of it though...

May even be from all gone pete tong... Still wouldn't dance to it

Its all a bit of fun imo

agree. sure his whole set wasnt like that... just a laugh and the crowd seemed to enjoy it. I am confident he wont be playing tunes like that at wonderland and bet he will deliver a good night. But many peeps arent keen so if not just dont go to eden. There plenty of other choices :)

Some ppl. in these forums take DJs way to seriously, they are just having some cheesy fun. They did not become a top DJ in Ibiza by playing garbage. They obviously know what they are doing but at times one needs to just let loose and mess around. I dare you to say that your better than any resident DJ in Ibiza.

Some ppl. in these forums take DJs way to seriously, they are just having some cheesy fun. They did not become a top DJ in Ibiza by playing garbage. They obviously know what they are doing but at times one needs to just let loose and mess around. I dare you to say that your better than any resident DJ in Ibiza.

who wants to be a DJ??

the music was crap... and so was the dancing.. I'm an uber-chic-cool clubber you know...;)

When i first heard it on Tongs show i thought it was gonna be good because the build up is pretty good but that main bit is absolutely brutle.

Haha, you have a point here... but Vernon Kay? Oh Come on!!!!

J

I enjoyed Wonderland, and no sign of Vernon Kay

its got to be worth going if VK isn't there.....man he annoys me these days.....he's got his cock so far up petes arse, pete has had to release his own head from it, he bangs on about being an old school raver (who apparently from a very good source was a total knob jockey to go out with:lol::lol::lol:!) but i believe he's a bit to on the cheesy side of things to be a proper raver :lol::lol:.

saying all that, I do admire him for one thing and thats his lady........now there's a lady you could have some fun with ;).

Back