One night of trance on Ibiza...

White Cowboy =)

Hi there! =))

Having a business trip to Velencia and a couple days on my own I couldn't help omittin such a chance to visit Ibiza! =))

The thing is - with a night or two only I wouldn't fancy to visit 'just' a club but with trance music.

Information about what to visit and how to will be highly appreciated!
:)

Thnx!

the main night of trance in ibiza is Cream on thursday night.. u also have judgement sundays at eden on sunday of course but isn't as good as cream imo.. can't think of any other big club night to be of trance??

the thing is I will be there on 17 June only...
now thands to newkid I am thinking of rearranging my affairs somehow to spent thursday night! :D

could you tell me, where's this Cream? as I couldn't find it in party-calendar

been there personally by the way? =))

Where is cream!?
LOL
its in amnesia...the best club in ibiza...well space is also immense

Sadly for you cream is only opening on the 23rd of june...I can only see pure pacha on the 17th of june and its a good party but its not trance

forgot about armada... thats starts 12th july in amnesia also... seems like tunnel is back at privilege on sunday accoridng to uphospitality... first they said it wasn't happening but now it seems they back..

There is one thing I saw for sure: Retro Opening Party in Eden with Paul Taylor - that is psy-trance! :D

2 m0sh: yeah, I found cream ... after posting the message! ;)

the best for me would be friday night but nothing special this time... :cry:

newkid said:
forgot about armada... thats starts 12th july in amnesia also... seems like tunnel is back at privilege on sunday accoridng to uphospitality... first they said it wasn't happening but now it seems they back..

I would not go on what their website says tho'
They are listing last seasons nights on that part

Its practically certain that Tunnel won't be there this year with Mascarada/Spun taking some of the sundays and others to be announced

macdonsj said:
newkid said:

I would not go on what their website says tho'
They are listing last seasons nights on that part

Its practically certain that Tunnel won't be there this year with Mascarada/Spun taking some of the sundays and others to be announced

bastards...

The main doubt that its going to happen is that Tunnel usually have something on their website hinting at their season in Ibiza

Previous years they have been early with announcement of them being at Privilege or had an advert for workers for the season

Back