Older 'Name' DJs At Celeb Hangouts

Buckley

Seb Fontaine at Boujis tonight with Rick Parfitt Jnr (as in Quo offspring).

I'm sure I've seen others.

What's the deal? Decent payday without travelling perhaps?

Well now they can finally let their hair down and don their smoking jackets & slippers in the booth. Probably heard from Kate Moss the show-up fee can be OK ... and with a glass of Louis XIII beside the CDJs - rather than a rum & coke - a comfy night 'in' probably seemed quite attractive ?

Well now they can finally let their hair down and don their smoking jackets & slippers in the booth. Probably heard from Kate Moss the show-up fee can be OK ... and with a glass of Louis XIII beside the CDJs - rather than a rum & coke - a comfy night 'in' probably seemed quite attractive ?

Yeah, not really a criticism, who can blame them? Ok, they don't need the money, but if it's not far from home on a quiet Tuesday, it's money for nothing really.

I wonder if Jeremy Healy still plays out at his mates fashion parties?

Doubt it.

Times have changed here now... the fashion set is sewn up with Dalstonites and east end promoters.

Big name 'superstars' aren't particularly trendy these days.

Doubt it.

Times have changed here now... the fashion set is sewn up with Dalstonites and east end promoters.

Big name 'superstars' aren't particularly trendy these days.

Wonder what he is up to now? (Healy) Google sheds no light really.

He was a some point sticking a tail on Kensit but I think they split. He must still be spinnin somewhere?

Wonder what he is up to now? (Healy) Google sheds no light really.

He was a some point sticking a tail on Kensit but I think they split. He must still be spinnin somewhere?

I've definitely seen him advertised as playing somewhere recently.

article-0-090E269F000005DC-839_468x286.jpg

Imagine reading an article like this with your missus in bed on a Sunday Morning :lol:

Back