Old Space Terrace Photos

Sy

I'm after some decent pics of the OLD SPACE TERRACE / THE ORIGINAL. I've tried google / flickr but nothing of any worth has come up!

Anyone got any good ones of the old magical dance floor going off? :spank:8)

yeah i got some photos from 94 onwards,i will put them up when i find them, i will need to scan them didnt have digital camera back then, crak up

i would love to see these as well just to see what i missed out on...

what year did the decks go in on the terrace? Is it right that space was open a couple of years before Alex P and B.block started playing from behind the bar?

what year did the decks go in on the terrace? Is it right that space was open a couple of years before Alex P and B.block started playing from behind the bar?
I think it was 1997 when they moved from the end of the bar..

shamlessly stolen from a friend on FB

904422_10151338209776529_119050089_o.jpg

I love the way the old space used to look, quite a tasteful building with the blue lettering on the white wall, its actually quite ugly now, with all the extensions added onto it, plus the daily change of the garish promoter name/logo... I really hate the metalic fascia that is on the front of the terrace now, plus all the canopies on the premier etage, it all masks the original building, oh well, it was nice while it lasted!

I wasn't old enough to go to Amnesia in the 80's, but seeing old pictures of that from the outside look similar, nice white washed Spanish looking building, now covered in flashing lights and video screens that can be seen from the other side of the island!

Back