Okay, so how many miniature spirits can I hold in my pants?

Is this to save paying a fortune in the big clubs?

I think the bouncers can search you on the way in to most of them, so probably not a great idea...

I thought from the title we were having a competition, I would have said around 37, that'd be a rough guess though.

Clubwise, probably not the best idea, only because if and when they're found you'll either end up not being allowed in, or being forced to drink them neat.

I dont even think this could be physically possible unless you cellotape each spirit around each leg......actually as i type that, im convincing myself that its actually not a bad idea to do it that way :lol: but you would have to have baggy bottoms on :confused:

A few of my friends do this, its amazing where u caqn hide mini bottles of jagermeister....

bra, pants, waistband of shorts...

once watched a guy put 42 10p coins in his 4skin in a pub years ago, the old 10p's which were big.Don't know if this helps in your pant/drink calc but it's similar

once watched a guy put 42 10p coins in his 4skin in a pub years ago, the old 10p's which were big.Don't know if this helps in your pant/drink calc but it's similar

Remember EMF? I recall reading an interview in which one of them claimed he could stuff pieces of fruit down his foreskin.

I dont even think this could be physically possible unless you cellotape each spirit around each leg......actually as i type that, im convincing myself that its actually not a bad idea to do it that way :lol: but you would have to have baggy bottoms on :confused:

One of my mates did this last year apparently. Vodka into water bottle then gaffa taped it to her leg and wore long flarey trousers.

Don't think I could be bothered myself. I don't drink much when I get into the clubs anyway.

Back