OK now, a jokes a joke

matt collins

Someone please get rid of this waste of space...

Grant_54238e.jpg

anyone'd be better than this. The ****er has taken Chelsea backward 12 years in the space of two weeks...:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Shows now under pressure that he is no where near as good as Jose. He showed that yesterday and in the 10p cup final . Jose would have brought subs on and changed the game both times, Avram didn't have a clue.

:D:D:D:D

May I suggest the inaugaral suggestion of the creation of the LALAC* group right here.

Oh how you all thought how amazing it was when that rich Russian fella took over your club :lol::lol::lol:

"What could possibly go wrong with our pal Roman taking over our beloved club? I'm sure he won't have any influence on the team other that shelling (laundering) thousands into the team and facilities. I mean, I'm sure he got to where he is today by being fair, reasonable, and modest. Oh no..."

In fairness, as fanbase's go, you'll never be as desperate or embarassing as Spurs's following, tho recently you're coming a very close second :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(LALAC = Let's All Laugh At Chelsea)

May I suggest the inaugaral suggestion of the creation of the LALAC* group right here.
Will this new group be somehow affiliated with the decades-old LALAT* organization?

(*LALAT = Let's All Laugh At Tottenham)

'Boro about to get dumped out the cup too!

Dodgy bent 'Arry winning it with Pompey will upset a few people :D

as a person from israel, i can say that grant was quite successful with his teams in israel, he brought titles to most of his team, but he also had a few bad years, and he's a man that has a good connection with the press here, a thing that he's missing in his connection with the press in london

saying all of that,that still doesn't explain how chelsea lost in thier critical mataches against spurs and barnsley. but with grant's luck, chelsea will draw a quite easy team in the next round of the european cup, and that's and only that might keep him in the job until the summer, if he'll reach the semi-final

as a united fan i love the fact that after each lost, the press are all over grant, because i think that his sudden movement to be the coach of chelsea came only because he's a good friend of abramovich, and a good friend of pini zeeavi, nothing more then that.

i think that if chelsea will keep on losing at the league and in europe, he'll be sacked from chelsea by the end of the year

'Boro about to get dumped out the cup too!

Dodgy bent 'Arry winning it with Pompey will upset a few people :D

It'll be a black day for English football to see that crook bowling out at Wembley!!!:spank: I have faith in the British Justice system(and the FA Cup) that this man will get his comeuppance one day!

On another note I see the FA are reducing the prices to ensure Wembley is sold out for the semis! Fcukin piss takers. They should never of had the semis there anyway so they deserve it if Wembley is half empty! On another note the FA are also saying to the fan of a 'bigger' club that you should pay more for the privelge of seeing your team play which as a fan of a premiership club you have to week in week out anyway.

However on a lighter note I did have a great laugh Saturday evening and then again yesterday at Boro who thought they were through before they even went on the pitch!! Did you notice the sudden emergence of fans for the game too?? Over 32,000 yesterday! Where are these gloryhunters every other week? Boro - Sh1t club, Sh1t team, Sh1t fans - Fantastic Chairman who deserves better!

All the 'Boro fans walking out with 10 minutes to go as well too. A whole stand emptied! :rolleyes:

Don't normally feel the need to bump, but it needs to be done tonight.

Well done, bet you're top of Fergie's christmas list now, you ******** ******* ********* ***** ***** ********

:spank::spank::spank::spank::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::spank::spank::spank:

:eek::eek::eek:

Like a dumped girlfriend, you still have not got over Mourino have you?!!

Your in the semis of the champions league, albeit likely to go out.

Your second in the league - unbeaten at home in a million matches.

Yet because you won a couple of leagues over the past few years you believe you have a god given right to win it all, and anyone who can not do this for you is an idiot!

Crazy !! Given how many of your key players want out, he is doing rather well. You needed a consensus builder (for want of a better term) - someone as decisive as Mourino & this year you would have been heading for the lower leagues in Scotland.

jesus, stop moaning. you won the league twice and countless cups.

thats what happens when pay over the odds in wages. the club is run by Terry & Co. and its so obvious they dont want to play for Grant judged by the way they're happily defending one goal leads.

It was really quiet in the ground yesterday too, from what I could hear on TV. It was nearly as quiet as the Nou Camp.

Also wasnt too impressed with Drogba watching the game with his ipod on and laughing about, especially as the team was being so poor in the 1st half.

I think the way Setanta mics and/or mixes sound for the matches gives you less of an idea of the atmosphere than Sky. At one point (very early in the game :confused:), one of the commentators said there was a great atmosphere and very noisy, but I couldn't hear anything. And the boos at the end weren't very audible either :lol:

Back