Oh dear...

I only managed about 15 seconds ..... don't fret, it'll only be a couple of years before Ayia Napa gets popular again :lol:

I just turned the sound down after about 20 seconds and enjoyed the sights of the island 8)

What sights? All 10 seconds (collectively) of them? :lol: I just watched the full video with the sound up.. totally managed to portray Ibiza in a way I've totally not seen before - well done! Thats another one to tick off the list of things to do in Ibiza I haven't done before...
as for the lyrics, no wonder the American rappers laugh so hard at us :lol::lol:

What sights? All 10 seconds (collectively) of them?

10 seconds of snippets or trying to sort out my bosses flight back from Paris...hmmm...??

I'll take any Ibiza crumb thats thrown at me when I'm still 4 months away from being back there, even if it comes via some jakey rapper and his goddawful track

It's definitely the 'in' thing at the moment to mention Ibiza. I bet the Berlin massive are quaking in their boots :lol:

Germans would`n stand for **** like that..just goes to prove those boys cant handly their booze..

aural terrorism

ahahaha. it wasn't so bad, as others have said it's nice to see ibiza, even in a skepta video.

incidentally i made the mistake of saying something was aurally stimulating the other day. i was mocked :oops:.

"That's when I blacked out, anything after that's all a myth like Noriega, major"

Good god man get some proper lyrics.

Back