Office Antics Part 3489289

Emma_1983

I know I always moan about the office moaner but I do find it highly amusing. Heres an instalment I found while clearing out old emails:

I have cleared the fridge. There are a few 'tupperware' type tubs belonging to people that need removing. I have put 2 little ones back in the fridge as it is difficult to determine whether they are still fresh or not. The other 4 are most definitely not fresh. I have put these on top of the water machine for the owners to claim. The one in the carrier bag is in the bag for health and safety reasons to keep us all safe from its contents (we really should have organised a prize for the person brave enough to open the bag). Quite frankly there was more bacteria in that fridge than an NHS hospital so we should all be thankful to still be alive.

If the tub owners have not claimed their tubs by Tuesday at latest they will be destroyed without further warning.

I think you posted that one before, Em :lol:

But I'm glad I don't have to keep my lunch in your office fridge :lol:

I know I always moan about the office moaner but I do find it highly amusing. Heres an instalment I found while clearing out old emails:

I have cleared the fridge. There are a few 'tupperware' type tubs belonging to people that need removing. I have put 2 little ones back in the fridge as it is difficult to determine whether they are still fresh or not. The other 4 are most definitely not fresh. I have put these on top of the water machine for the owners to claim. The one in the carrier bag is in the bag for health and safety reasons to keep us all safe from its contents (we really should have organised a prize for the person brave enough to open the bag). Quite frankly there was more bacteria in that fridge than an NHS hospital so we should all be thankful to still be alive.

If the tub owners have not claimed their tubs by Tuesday at latest they will be destroyed without further warning.

they should do what i do. and just bin the whole stinking lot of ****e thats sat in the fridge for any length of time, and stop sending pointless fecking emails.

Back