October- Busy or not?

eva987

Hi,

I have booked to go to Ibiza 1st - 5th October with a couple of girls and after checking the diary there is only one closing down party going on during our stay. Does this mean it will be dead? Will there be any of the big clubs open other than Space? Will the west end still be open does anyone know? Worried its guna be a let down but it was a cracking deal we found on the net.

Cheers! :p

It's probably the best week of the year for partying.

Sat night Bambuddha Grove.
Sunday Space Closing
Monday Dc10 Closing
Monday night Al Ayoun Closing (one of the best parties ever)
Tues or Wednesday Blue Marlin Closing (Get there early)
Underground Closing
Plus more which appear nearer the time.

You will not have a chance to breathe, never mind think about the lesser offerings of the West Chavvy End.

Just noticed that you are booked to leave Ibiza on the 5th. Book another flight now for the 8th and same yourself some tears as you will probably miss the one on the 5th.

Just noticed that you are booked to leave Ibiza on the 5th. Book another flight now for the 8th and same yourself some tears as you will probably miss the one on the 5th.

Why will i miss the flight home on 5th? I checked the diary and there is only one closing down party while we are there whish is on the Thursday 2nd at Space. Our flight leaves Monday morning around 10ish so wont be there for the Monday night.

Not all the closign parties get listed on Spotlight.

I think what he's saying is that the Space Closing will be Sunday 5th Oct and DC10 closing will be Monday 6th Oct.

Back