October 27th

Pod13

Hello.
Please can anyone let me know what is or is likely to be open from 27/10 - 1/11? It's the UK half term. We were over in February this year so we know what the island is like out of season, but I'm just wondering if there is much staying open until Thomson et al. stop flying out?

- Are any or most of the bars and restaurants around Dalt Vila still open?
- Are any of the sunset bars in San Antonio open?
- Is Itaca still open?
- Any recommendations for restaurants in Ibiza that are still open?
- Is any of the Westend open?
- What are Sundays at Benirras like at this time of year?
- Do drinks prices change in Pacha at this time of year? I paid 12 euro for a small San Miguel this summer so I'm sort of hoping I won't have to pay that on the 27th.

All recommendations gratefully received!

I am out there for the same time (I am a teacher so on half term too). Pacha is open Fri and Sat night. Sankeys is open Sat night.

I have been told that most bars will be shut but Bubbles and Keepers are open (Never been to them to be honest but will go and check them out)

- Are any or most of the bars and restaurants around Dalt Vila still open?
PLENTY OPEN IN LA MARINA AND SA PENYA BUT NOT MUCH HAPPENING IN DALT VILA

- Are any of the sunset bars in San Antonio open?
GOLDEN BUDDHA (WHICH IS OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND), CAFE DEL MAR (WHICH ALWAYS CLOSES ON NOV 1ST) AND MINT (WHICH WILL STAY OPEN A FEW MORE WEEKS)

- Is Itaca still open?
LAST YEAR IT STAYED OPEN ALL OCTOBER, NOT SURE ABOUT THIS YEAR

- Any recommendations for restaurants in Ibiza that are still open?
DESTINO IN SANTA GERTRUDIS, FOR EXAMPLE

- Is any of the Westend open?
A DOZEN OF BARS ARE OPEN ON WEEKENDS

- What are Sundays at Benirras like at this time of year?
LOVELY BUT KEEP IN MIND AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR THE SUN SETS MORE SOUTH THAN DURING THE SUMMER SO IF I WAS YOU I WOULD GO TO CAP DES FALCO OR CALA D'HORT FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT

- Do drinks prices change in Pacha at this time of year? I paid 12 euro for a small San Miguel this summer so I'm sort of hoping I won't have to pay that on the 27th.
IN SANKEYS, YES... IN PACHA, I DOUBT IT

- I have been told that most bars will be shut
ERM..... http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=77002

in case you go to benirras on sunday.....

563957_10151299192586057_632666480_n.jpg

Thanks very much fellas. We'll head to Pacha on Saturday night as we've got Sankeys in Manchester and some of the people coming over with us have never been to Ibiza and want to do a lot of the tourist things.

Had a look at the weather forecast - I hope they are characteristically inaccurate! Any tips on what to do when it's raining every day?

if it's raining you can go to "Cova de Can Marca", it's worth to see it if you have never been there before.

Back