October 2013

leedslou

Hope someone can help! Looking to return to Ibiza first weekend in October (4th to 7th) how busy will it be and are things still happening then? I went July this year, I understand it won't be as busy but I also don't want it to be like a ghost town. Thanks for any Information :)

if you have a look at the party calendar you'll see it's the last clubbing weekend of the season with the big closing parties. the island as such is already very quiet and empty compared to july, but the parties are the best of the summer.

quick question..... i've never been over in the peak summer months... only ever in winter or for opening and closing parties... just how packed does it get?!?! are we talking about traffic jams all over the island and not a single empty beach etc etc?!?! :)

i always like the idea of being able to head up north or somewhere to get total peace and quiet after a few days of hard partying but is this even possible in july/august time??

quick question..... i've never been over in the peak summer months... only ever in winter or for opening and closing parties... just how packed does it get?!?! are we talking about traffic jams all over the island and not a single empty beach etc etc?!?! :)

i always like the idea of being able to head up north or somewhere to get total peace and quiet after a few days of hard partying but is this even possible in july/august time??

I've been to ibiza in August 4 times and it was crazy, never noticed a massive difference in the clubs but the roads, streets and beaches were packed, police everywhere big queues for taxis buses etc.

Can remember being in pdb in July and having to walk on the road as there were so many people on the pavement. Much prefer ibiza outside the peak months.

I've been to ibiza in August 4 times and it was crazy, never noticed a massive difference in the clubs but the roads, streets and beaches were packed, police everywhere big queues for taxis buses etc.

Can remember being in pdb in July and having to walk on the road as there were so many people on the pavement. Much prefer ibiza outside the peak months.

sounds grim!!

We always go in October,May(with kids) and Feb for weekend and it works out cheaper doing 3 trips than doing 10 days in july or August...just go before the opening parties and after the closings...

Been in June twice, August once and September twice, September is by far my favourite. We still had a good time in August but it was far too busy everywhere, hot and absolutely rammed in the clubs.

July yes - August no. Every single hidden cove has another boat. Even Tagomago usually has a couple of other boats. But it's all relative I guess !

total solitude you won't find in august. i personally only find the traffic really annoying in august. i can deal with packed clubs and everything, but the traffic is really crazy for an island that normally is so quiet. scooter is the only way forward (literally) in peak season.

Back