O BEACH 2023

MONDAYS - D4 D4NCE (from 8 May to 2 October)
TUESDAYS - Kisstory (from 9 May to 10 October)
WEDNESDAYS - House In Paradise (17 May to 4 October)
THURSDAYS - ONE (11 May to 5 October)
FRIDAYS - Pool Party (12 May to 13 October)
SATURDAYS - Soul Heaven (13 May to 7 October with 2x exceptions for KISS UK Pool Party)
SUNDAYS - ACES, SIN Sunday, Boat Club, Kinky Malinki, Ibiza Spray, Soul Town, Jack Your Body etc on rotation

Some really decent names for D4 D4NCE:

Route 94, Secondcity, Jess Bays, Todd Edwards, DJ SKT, Eden Prince, GotSome, Majestic, Offaiah (Michael Woods) and Tough Love amongst the names

Last edited:
i have no ideas of ur name dropping

just bought 2 tix obeach closing n the one with Todd Terry, what about the new policy since 2022 "Entry b4 3pm" written on tix?
Can we show up 5pm and pay difference from doors price ? obeach is dead b4 5pm
Or we must get there b4 3pm? otherwise they can turn u back if place is full at our own risk

Can we show up 5pm and pay difference from doors price ? obeach is dead b4 5pm
Or we must get there b4 3pm? otherwise they can turn u back if place is full at our own risk
I suspect it will be full by 17:00. They were not messing around with this policy last year and I have no reason to believe they are bluffing this year

EDIT: given that you were one of the people who caught the sharp end of this rule, I think best to take note of that experience :spank:

29 April has been upgraded from Poolside Sessions to Escape Records presents Escape To Ibiza
Price unchanged

D4 D4NCE has released full line-ups. A few acts move dates. Most noticeably, Oden & Fatzo now appear 12 June

The other one that stands-out is the addition of Rudimental (DJ set) on 24 July - that's a nice one for early arrivals to Radio 1 weekend, I'd say

Back