nude beach ?

Es Cavallet, you say? Might be worth a look. Would be my first time on a nude beach. Not sure I'd know how to act......HAHA!!!! But hey, I'm down for whatever!!!

No worries, if you're up for whatever, they'll show you how to act.

No worries, if you're up for whatever, they'll show you how to act.

You wouldn't be sending me to a GAY nude beach, would you? Oh you BASTARDS!!! Think I'll play it safe and stay off the beaches all together. Now.....wonder whats up with the hotel pool rules? WOOHOOO!!!

Firefighter dont worry get the hose out as Es Cavallet beach has three sections first the couples st8 and family, then in the middle the swingers and cruisers then right at the end near the tower on the headland is the gay section where even married couples go as they know they will be left alone , is a great beach , a firm NO is always respected so dont worry , you could alway try Salines thats a little further on and the jet set go there so you may see some famous faces not all nude of course :p

but both do get packed and parking is murder so go early

You wouldn't be sending me to a GAY nude beach, would you? Oh you BASTARDS!!! Think I'll play it safe and stay off the beaches all together. Now.....wonder whats up with the hotel pool rules? WOOHOOO!!!

Firefighter dont worry get the hose out as Es Cavallet beach has three sections first the couples st8 and family, then in the middle the swingers and cruisers then right at the end near the tower on the headland is the gay section where even married couples go as they know they will be left alone , is a great beach , a firm NO is always respected so dont worry , you could alway try Salines thats a little further on and the jet set go there so you may see some famous faces not all nude of course :p

but both do get packed and parking is murder so go early

Hey, thanks for the info. Just might have to check it out...8) Be a first for me..

Good thing about a nude beach is that people are naked. The bad thing about a nude beach is that everyone is naked:eek:

:lol: sometimes dead bushes with no leaves and others you have to fight through
also some with a few pr1cks as well

thats IBIZA no body gives a hoot Brill :D

lol, the hotel receptionist recommended a walk to the Salines watchtower, failed to mention around each bush would actually be bush...

Back