November

"ibizatom"

Hi all,

After finding a flight out for £5 (no that isn't a type fault) I'm heading out for the 4th time this year. I'm staying in ibiza town but will be travelling around the island. When it comes to San antonio, I'm aware the west end and mambo etc will be closed but what might be open? Mint lounge? Any bars like itachi, or those bars down that front? This is really a relaxation break over a party one but might take in a few drinks one of the nights so would be good to know. The dates of my trip are 2nd-5th.

Thanks in advance

there will be a few bars open in san an, but it's not the ones you name, rather the spanish ones.

ibiza town is livelier so if you want a night out, ibiza town is the place to go in winter.

Aww okay. Thanks. Any where in particular that you recommend? Also, what is there to do in the day in November? I was thinking of renting a bike (pedal bike) and going all out and peddling to cala d"hort or up to the north.

I might try that then if the weather is nice. Always wanted to try it. Where is the best place for this. I'm also thinking about renting a push bike and going around the island.

Back