NOT going to Ibiza this year

tristanbaldock

This is the first year since i joined Spotlight in 2007 that i'm not even considering going to Ibiza. Unforunately i just cannot afford it this year, but i am already looking on very enviously at reports of parties coming from the island!

There must be loads of Spotlighters unfortunately not making the trip this year, so what have you guys got planned instead to cure those dancing blues? I am off to Glasto at the end of the month and Bestival in September, so there is some consolation! Would still love to get on that DC10 terrace though..., maybe i'll win the lottery

Sorry to hear that, mate.

Ibiza looks to be more affordable than ever this year for people paid in non-euro currencies. For example, the euro is down 16% against the ruble since a year ago. Welcome news.

Still dying to make it to Glasto someday :confused:

Still dying to make it to Glasto someday :confused:

You must do it soon! Honestly, every time i go i have the best weekend of my life, even more so than in Ibiza. It really is a genuine 24hour party mecca with something there for everyone, and it is improving every single year. The afterhours are absolutely superb now and without wanting to sound like a complete git, the vibe and energy of the whole place is unparalleled

you can go all inclusive in sept with icelolly.com for 264 (or something around that) to playa den bossa... its worth it though wen u consider what you would save on bottles of water and alcohol, take some maximuscle bars with you or u could eat the shrimps head paella theyl probs be cooking up mmmmmmm. Primark have cheap flip flops and shorts, get some beads from H & M and some glasses off looky looky ...there's never such a thing as can't afford it! =D

you can go all inclusive in sept with icelolly.com for 264 (or something around that) to playa den bossa... its worth it though wen u consider what you would save on bottles of water and alcohol, take some maximuscle bars with you or u could eat the shrimps head paella theyl probs be cooking up mmmmmmm. Primark have cheap flip flops and shorts, get some beads from H & M and some glasses off looky looky ...there's never such a thing as can't afford it! =D

I'm doing quite a cheap one too - only real expense will be petrol

You must do it soon! Honestly, every time i go i have the best weekend of my life, even more so than in Ibiza. It really is a genuine 24hour party mecca with something there for everyone, and it is improving every single year. The afterhours are absolutely superb now and without wanting to sound like a complete git, the vibe and energy of the whole place is unparalleled

Can't put it better myself really :D

Yeah, its relatively cheap getting to, and staying in Ibiza. Its what happens when you arrive thats the shocker lol. Im just back last week and we were A-Inc. Still spent well over 400euro on top of that though for just 5days. :oops:

Back