northern soul at the proms

stephen

Staff member
transport yourselves to the discos of 50 years ago via bbc iplayer with northern soul at the proms. dance tracks with the backing of a full orchestra and rhythm section.
here's vula malinga of basement jaxx belting out gladys knight's no one could love you more..

Slight thread hijack. Jon Hopkins is doing a prom tonight. Hopefully it will be on the telly or wireless. (Radio 3, 8pm)

Last edited:
transport yourselves to the discos of 50 years ago via bbc iplayer with northern soul at the proms. dance tracks with the backing of a full orchestra and rhythm section.
here's vula malinga of basement jaxx belting out gladys knight's no one could love you more..

It really is. Although I don't know exactly what is being said in this context, I believe that there is room in our world for the incredible and the inexplicable. I even sometimes use http://essaypapers.reviews/ for myself. We live in a world full of mysteries and unsolved mysteries. What if, beyond our understanding, there are inexplicable phenomena and events that affect our reality, but which we are not yet aware of?
wow

Back