No1 2 Trance with!!!

Bonny scanlon

As time goes buy & u get older, people settle down, decide 2 have kid's etc...But! U r not ready 2 hang up ur dance shoe's, so u decide 2 experience club land alone, is that a sad thought??? Xxx any thoughts on this??? Xxx

Dance music and clubbing is about community! So I am sure you can make friends along the way :)

I've had some of the best times meeting randomers whilst out clubbing. But if you get desperate I am sure there will be some spotlighters up for a trance night or 2 ;)

Awh! nice! I met quite a few people who were out on their own in Ibiza last year, they said they met some of the most wicked people, at least u have only got yourself to argue with xxx

Advertise yourself ( :lol::lol: ) in the Meet me in ibiza section and like me, you'll meet loads of cool people... :):)

Cheer's hun, I'v just started 2 join diff Ibiza/clubbing groups, can't believe 13yrs of going 2 Ibiza, I have only just discovered this, gee's, where have I been!!! Xxx

Awh, wicked! Me 2 & bora bora, ushuaia etc...think about go 2 open party's in may on me tod, I'm sure I'll hook up with people in same boat! Xxx

Reactions: ric
Awh, wicked! Me 2 & bora bora, ushuaia etc...think about go 2 open party's in may on me tod, I'm sure I'll hook up with people in same boat! Xxx

If you're all gonna be on the same boat then it should be easy enough to meet a few people... It's not like anyone can get off the thing... :rolleyes::lol:

Where are you sailing from?? :lol:

Ibiza and travelling generally is nearly always better alone. You experience things you otherwise wouldn't and can do exactly what you want to do plus end up meeting some great characters

Going to Ibiza with a gang of beer-monsters who just wanted to dive into the nearest pub and stay there till they wet themselves is much, much sadder.

Almost all of my current group of friends have been met on nights out over the last six years. As my friends from school and college have all settled down \ had kids, I've ended up meeting new friends (particularly within the Trance scene) so even if I go to a night alone (as I'm doing on Saturday), I know people there I can spend time with :)

Nothing wrong with clubbing alone in Ibiza, I felt liberated after years of mates demanding I don't leave em or I can't explore cause they've found a good spot. Yawn.

This sounds like me, since being and then splitting with my ex ,lots of mates are having kids and getting married , most weekends I've seen myself doing nothing this past year and a half I've had a mission trying to get mates interested in some nights but managed to persuade some to go see above and beyond with me in April I can't see them raving every month though I'll be 35 this year and want to put my raving shoes back on I'll probably even start going out on my own

This sounds like me, since being and then splitting with my ex ,lots of mates are having kids and getting married , most weekends I've seen myself doing nothing this past year and a half I've had a mission trying to get mates interested in some nights but managed to persuade some to go see above and beyond with me in April I can't see them raving every month though I'll be 35 this year and want to put my raving shoes back on I'll probably even start going out on my own

I know so many people based in and around Sheffield, etc that just keep smashing it even in their mid thirties.

Back