No barcode on Es Paradis ticket?

NickD-uk

Hi, I'm an Ibiza virgin and I cannot wait to get there.

I bought tickets online to the "Fiesta da Agua" at Es Paradis from the online shop but when I went to print the ticket, the barcode isn't showing.
It's got a 'broken image' icon that when you mouse over says "barcode", so I'm guessing there should be one.

How important is the barcode on the ticket?
Can I still get in with the ticket without the barcode showing?

Thanks!

Hi, I'm an Ibiza virgin and I cannot wait to get there.

I bought tickets online to the "Fiesta da Agua" at Es Paradis from the online shop but when I went to print the ticket, the barcode isn't showing.
It's got a 'broken image' icon that when you mouse over says "barcode", so I'm guessing there should be one.

How important is the barcode on the ticket?
Can I still get in with the ticket without the barcode showing?

Thanks!

Try and cancel the tickets and get a full refund. You can get wristbands to get in free to the water party during the day on the beach in San An so never buy tickets for anything except Hed Kandi

Try and cancel the tickets and get a full refund. You can get wristbands to get in free to the water party during the day on the beach in San An so never buy tickets for anything except Hed Kandi

Can you?
You couldn't last year... although it was also far more expensive for the water party

That would make sense. We ended up buying tickets on the door at 5am, probably why I got charged a small fortune...

(actually, that's not true... 3 guys, 2 girls, and they let the two girls in free)

don't worry, sometimes the es paradis computer system has glitches, which means we can't print the barcode when you buy a ticket. your name is still on the door, the barcode is simply a quicker way to find your name :)

don't worry, sometimes the es paradis computer system has glitches, which means we can't print the barcode when you buy a ticket. your name is still on the door, the barcode is simply a quicker way to find your name :)

AWESOME!

Thanks for the reply. :p

Back