Nightvision presents Deadmau5 - The Corn Exchange, Edinburgh

jay_aitch

Deadmau5 will play in Scotland for the first time since 2012 later this year, the global electronic superstar set to play at Edinburgh Corn Exchange for a special audio-visual spectacular with Nightvision.

I hear from snippets of his latest album(s) that his style has changed somewhat, however his original stuff from 12 or so years ago has stuck with me. Anyone else heard about this one?

Deadmau5 will play in Scotland for the first time since 2012 later this year, the global electronic superstar set to play at Edinburgh Corn Exchange for a special audio-visual spectacular with Nightvision.

I hear from snippets of his latest album(s) that his style has changed somewhat, however his original stuff from 12 or so years ago has stuck with me. Anyone else heard about this one?

Haven’t been to see him for a while but know he plays more techno now. Don’t expect him to play any of the old stuff (which is class btw) maybe 1 track if your lucky. He tweeted a while back now saying something along the lines of the past should be left in the past (on about his music)

Shame (still plays good music mind)!

Saw him at Hi Ibiza, last month, before Eric Prydz was on.

Honestly can’t really remember what he was playing but the place was rocking anyway :lol:

Haven’t been to see him for a while but know he plays more techno now. Don’t expect him to play any of the old stuff (which is class btw) maybe 1 track if your lucky. He tweeted a while back now saying something along the lines of the past should be left in the past (on about his music)

Shame (still plays good music mind)!

That is indeed a shame, but doesn't make sense why he released an album 'Stuff I Used To Do' last year..

He's a very talented producer and a real nerd when it comes to music & sound engineering, and I'm sure it'll be a rocking night, just hope he squeezes in a few tracks from 'Random Album Title' :)

Back