NIE Form

blondie007

Is there any where i can print the NIE form from? i'd rather have it before i go.If not where do i get it from when i get there?

Is there any where i can print the NIE form from? i'd rather have it before i go.If not where do i get it from when i get there?

Hey lisa you can get download the nie form from http://www.mir.es/extranje/modelos/ex14.pdf or you can get it from the ship inn ibiza whick is the local job centre you can also get your accom here, here is also a translation of da form

nie spanish
1 DATOS PERSONALES means PERSONAL DETAILS
1st Apellido: Surname
2nd Apellido : (second Surname) Write three hyphons in here ---Nombre : Christian Name (as in your passport)
Fecha de Nacimiento: Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
Lugar de nacimiento: Place of birth
Sexo : Gender “H” for Male (Hombre) and “M” Female (Mujer) .
Estado Civil: Status. S for single C for married. V for widow and D for divorced
País de nacimiento: Country of Birth
País de nacionalidad: Current Nationality
Nombre del padre = name of father
Nombre de la madre = name of mother
Domicilio en España: Address in Spain (if none leave blank) or ship inn

Hey lisa need anymore help i'll lend a hand when you arrive on da island just gives a tel on me mobile youv got da number, you got a photo so i know what you look like before you arrive, email me at wilarm1988@yahoo.co.uk ?

LETS DO DA POWERDANCE

Powerwilly rocks ibiza hard xxx

can u get it in the uk as i think it takes between 1-6wks oh and is there a translation for the entire document - would the spanish have thought of, i dunno, maybe, seing as its for FOREIGNERS (IE PEOPLE WHO ARENT FLUENT IN SPANISH) of putting a translated doc at the police station or is there one at the ship inn?

oh yeah and how do i get the below stuff if i havent a job - do i need to set up a bank account?

"Written justification of why you need the NIE (issued by an accountant, a notary, a bank manager, an insurance agent a future employer, etc.)"

from the Question Master!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back