* NICO tribute @ Sa Punta des Molí *

McRackin

Super Moderator
:arrow: http://tributnicoibiza.blogspot.com.es/

POSTER+NICO+WEB.jpg

I'm not going go ibz for pop rock events but for sure if it was on august, will not miss the "femme fatale", Bob Dylan events & so on...

i'm not going to lie and say i'm a nico connaisseur, as the only album i have where she appears is the first one of the velvet underground, but that exposition was interesting!

Copia+de+13-07-27n+002.jpg

Copia+de+13-07-27n+013.jpg

Copia+de+13-07-27n+004.jpg

Copia+de+13-07-27n+016.jpg

Copia+de+13-07-27n+012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At least you got one LP from the velvet underground (got it in vinyl & box cd).I guess they put music in the background...sunday morning...I like Nico & i LIKE more BOB DYLAN!!!! if i met him by chance in Ibiza..its like i met the Christ :lol:

From the Hollywood Reporter review: Discreet mention is made of the beautiful people she used to hang out with, who include the likes of Mick Jagger and Lou Reed, Brian Eno and Jim Morrison, Brian Jones, Jimmy Page, Jackson Browne. Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen. She had a small part in La Dolce Vita and starred in Warhol's Chelsea Girls, but all that was before this story begins and flashes onscreen as hazy uncertain memories. (tell me about it!) I still have the book somewhere by James Young, keyboard player and "musical director" about the recording and touring at this time; Songs they never play on the radio.

Nico IS / WAS Ibiza. She said : Ibiza is my favourite Island , I think I will die there ( so she did ).
Close to Montesol people told me. I don't know if this is true.
Different times in the early eighties , late seventies. Good opportunity to remember from where the Ibiza hype came. Electronic music is only one part of it , a small one.

There is a very good Film about Nico , titled Nico Icon. She had part of one of the most urgent pop records of all time. She was the blueprint for a lot of of the 80s Bands and a urgent link between 60s hippies and the 80s pop. And she was a part of german post war history. All tomorrows partys.

Don simon, u forgot to mention the famous french actor with she had a son...

i ve just spot decaded after, that many artists (beside big big names dropped here) i used to listen have house in ibiza such
other famous blond female folk artist i forgot the name (as i was not a fan :oops: but got her famous LPs ) that made a record with ibiza inspiration
..commercial pop, but we all have this kind younger, & it can't be worse than Kylie Minogue Madonna :D

Last edited:
Back