Next season 14

Poppie

Hi everyone, I'm sophie and I'm 25 !

Every summer since I have 21 I come to Ibiza during the hollidays, but next year I would like to come from May til October as a worker.
If someone see this post, I would like to have some advises about it.
I speak also spanish if someone want to answer me in spanish.
You can add me on facebook, there is a link on my page.

Guyz !!!

Don't be shy, No tips for my "lovely" french friend for ibz 14 season?
Anyone can reminds the paper to get in order to work in ibz:eg NIE something like this...

what are the kind of jobs we can apply in ibz the more often? Waiter waitress? RP ?Fast food staff? and?

Fb pages in order to apply for jobs?

FB pages for Accomodation ?

Thanks for the answer drewf , have you done a summer season in ibz?..Look likes everything works with fb except work in ibz...Héy Craig! this is the french girl i've told that she get in ibz on 30 august when i leave on 29 august..but we 'll do closing 2014 together :She is my soulmate :cool: We gonna rock ibz 14 any place any party 20h/24h :cool:. & for people that get piss when i ask for FB..I 'll tell you that you need FB unless u plan not to enjoy the most of your ibz trip : i got ibz people on my FB :) :the djs, promoters, even the drummers at Benirras & got many stuff to do for ibz 14 collecting info on fb day by day lol FB is all about connection stretching my connection in ibz & Paris, tell it to some stuck up girls or egocentric guys :D (i did not point some people here :lol:)eg ...i met a french guy..at Marco Loco's resident space boat Party on june...my french dj Morgan dora(dune's pdb resident) mate met few days ago at Kanya told me that he knows this guy...Back from ibz weeks later..i've seen the pic of this guy & ask for FB friendship...this guy work for the SIN strip Bar in san an :spank:..& her sister was a french dj i used to buy cd => FB Add too :cool:..FB add by FB add even the promoter of the boat party , i also got the french strippers from the SIn :p (free show? i d love :lol:) ...yes its only Connection, you have to be "stupid" to think that some people hit on girls through FB :rolleyes:...it helps too for Hard door policy in chic Paris club places..what hapen to me last week:sorry you can't enter in...MAn this is the dj that send me an FB invitation to the party..& so on..ok have a nice party sir :cool:

Last edited:
:rolleyes: No more meetup posts, got enough best mate from ibz 13 & french ibz lovers on my FB i have collected (many including djs that mixed at Blue Marlin ibz:French kitchen crew :D & others that don't mix in ibz...) & if it will go well, i should go with Poppie & any ibz 13 mates will be welcome & for the other..Follow the brown ibz stickers's darbuka:cool: (on profile's pic) ,easy to spot me, i am the only one carrying a drum anytime (playing while driving :p)in ibz even in Paris...

Last edited:

Every summer since I have 21 I come to Ibiza during the hollidays, but next year I would like to come from May til October as a worker.

hi sophie. Me and my girlfriend are goin over nxt year too.
theres a great pdf you can buy online called "living and working Ibiza Summer 2013"
Sorry dont have the link but its quite indepth!

So thats the famous Druuumm GP..:cool:
I just get it now , your comment, after seeing the pic ,in my profile lol (Nope, i don't do drugz lol)
Yes!!this is the famous darbuka & year by year it will get popular in ibz (drummers of Benirras are on my FB , so will be aware of drums events :p beside sunday at benirras, hippy market & so on...)

Hi Sophie, I do recommend Ibiza for the season, it's the greatest place on earth. As you speak Spanish, you will find it much easier to get work too.
For work you have to be there, so get a flight as early as possible, early May if you can, and go around all the bars and clubs asking for work.
You'll need an NIE card, you can get this from the police station in Eivissa Town (near the McDonalds), then you'll take it to the bank, get it stamped, at a cost of €10.20 (2012 prices), then take it back to the police station on the date you were given, and receive your card. Have a look for your nearest Spanish Consulate, as they should be able to give you more info.
As for accommodation, keep an eye on the facebook workers groups/pages, as rooms/beds become available all year round, which will probably cost around €300+ per month, you'll also need €300+ as a deposit too.

Enjoy :)

Back