Newcastle Fire

Jam Man

Another scrapyard fire....

http://twitpic.com/4zmrrk
(Can't embed this one for some reason)

_52836929_fire.jpg

northumbria%20fire.jpg

Wow... quite a blaze.

Pups - how is it around town? Can you see/smell it where you are?
(assuming she'll show up with the title and all!)

I can imagine it now.

Newcastle - Site of the 2nd Coming.

The tourism ad campaign for us non-believers left over after the others ascend to heaven would be quite entertaining.

I drove very close to this on a way to a meeting, I had to crane my neck up to see it. it was like a volcano erupting.

When i came out of the meeting you could smell and taste the crap in the air.

Very apocalyptic!

I can imagine it now.

Newcastle - Site of the 2nd Coming.

The tourism ad campaign for us non-believers left over after the others ascend to heaven would be quite entertaining.

There was a TV drama with Christopher Eccleston as Christ II set in Manchester....

I have a friend from Newcastle and when he is p1ssed I can never tell what he is on about. His accent gets much stronger, I just smile and nod

I have a friend from Newcastle and when he is p1ssed I can never tell what he is on about. His accent gets much stronger, I just smile and nod

The dude im seeing now is from Newcastl....love it when he ends a sentence with...'...you know what i mean like ?!' haha :D

We were watching it out of the window of our office. Quite a blaze. Made me want to go out for a tab.

Unfortunately it's not what's happened to the 'cast' of Geordie Shore...

it was rather impressive - I was walking to the pub for lunch and I looked up to see this massive cloud of what I thought was going to be a storm and thought bugger - no coat! then I heard a boom and then this plume went up - pretty impressive like although wasnt impressed to get to the pub for my lunch to find all the staff outside watching it which made my lunch 20 mins late :spank:

The funniest bit was reading the tweets on the local news website and someone tweeted that an ice cream van had turned up and was selling to 100's of bystanders LOL

it was rather impressive - I was walking to the pub for lunch and I looked up to see this massive cloud of what I thought was going to be a storm and thought bugger - no coat! then I heard a boom and then this plume went up - pretty impressive like although wasnt impressed to get to the pub for my lunch to find all the staff outside watching it which made my lunch 20 mins late :spank:

The funniest bit was reading the tweets on the local news website and someone tweeted that an ice cream van had turned up and was selling to 100's of bystanders LOL

That is class, capitalism at it's best. Did they get the fire out?

Back