New Years Resolutions

to not lose a valuable bit of clothing (mainly jackets) on pointless nights out in 2012 seeing as i lost 2 this year , 1 of which being a birthday present

Got a few, actually.

Tone up
Move through to development and earn more money
go to Ibiza atleast twice
produce a trance track
not go back to my bitch of an ex gf
watch every F1 race

I have one simple one...to fracture my skull less than last year.

Once would be an improvement, not at all would be ideal though. :lol:

Got a few, actually.

Tone up
Move through to development and earn more money
go to Ibiza atleast twice
produce a trance track
not go back to my bitch of an ex gf
watch every F1 race

Man, you have got to get over this ex of yours. You seem to mention her in every post.

get back in the world of work
buy a house from auction or similar, do it it up and either rent it out or flog it
go to ibiza on stag do
get married

in that order!

oh, and other general ones like every year - keep hiiting the gym, cut down on booze, stop biting fingernails etc etc

thats all schoolboy stuff , dont mug yourself off , dont go anywhere near her n get on with your life

So, did we all stick to our new years resolutions?

Tone up - Yeah, just about. Not been to the gym for awhile though, so lost some of my muscle tone.
Move through to development and earn more money - Yeah, but then decided to go back to university.
Save up £3000 - Done, by goign on uni fees.
Go to Ibiza atleast twice - Done :)
Produce a trance track - Failed :(
Watch every F1 race - Done :)
Get four DJ gigs - Ended up with six, and the launch of Transcend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to fulfill all of the resolutions I listed above, without exception.

Ditto.

I did have some other ones though and did ok on them too.

Only went abroad once which was a fail, but it WAS Ibiza at the end of Sept and it was ****ing amazing, so I'll let that slide.
Planned to lose weight, went a lot better than I could've imagined, lost 3+ stone this year.
Got a new, better paid job.
The main one was to be happier. I think a combination of the above led to me realising that it was my relationship that was holding me back, so I ended that.

Back