New to PdB

dantboy

hi guys been to Ibiza 4 times now but stayed in San An each time......we realised that we were forever getting taxis or the bus over to the other side of the island (PdB) so have decided to stay here this year. I was hoping that someone might be able to point me in the right direction of where to stay. We are all in our 20's there will be 4 of us, an although were not on a tight budget, somewhere at a reasonable price would be great......thanks in advance.

you could stay in a hotel or apartment. if you scroll down to the bottom of the page just click into the book a hotel or book an apartment options of the plan your holiday section. then select the playa den bossa area and a list of accommodation there will appear with facts, maps and photos. if you know your dates you can find all the accommodation and its price for your dates by completing the box on the right.

any help?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for your help stephen, just booked the bon sol II apartments for 11 nights on ibiza spotlight! cant wait.........now its time to look for a hotel for a cheeky 3 days in july!

one last question is there anyway i can pay for all of the total, at the moment i've only paid for one night (deposit) would like to pay for it all now so i can't spend the money i've got saved for it......cheers again

that's between you and your hotel. spotlight don't take any money off you now, you pay for your hotel (normally) when you arrive with your credit card. your confirmation will have contact details of the bon sol if you really do want to pay but if i were you i'd keep my money in my pocket until the bitter end as you never know what might erupt between now and your hols

... as you never know what might erupt between now and your hols[/QUOTE]

like an icelandic volcano!!

ok thanks again
dont go there with that bloody volcano my mate is off travelling on monday an was worried if he was even gonna leave the country! think he'll be fine now tho...

Back