New to all this? What is the best area to get jobs and accom

Swanny

Hey guys. Im an Aussie living in london at the moment, and im keen to a season this summer in Ibiza.
I gather from the posts its just easiest to get there early as possible and look for work and accomodation? ( luckily i have an EU passport aswell , benifits of my old man being a pom
Just wondering whats the cheapest way to get there from the UK? i looked on easy jet and the earliest flight they seemed to have was on the 7th of May? is that early enough i was thinking it would be better to get there late april possibly? what other options do i have?

Is it quite easy at this time to get jobs, i am only looking for kitchen/bar work, but would be open doing anything given to me.

Im most likely going solo, so if anyone wants to email me maybe to look into meeting up to get shared accomodation that would be great.

And any advice as to were to go when i arrive to get tempory accmodation and were to look for work on the island?

Thanks Heaps
Adam.
adam_swan82@yahoo.com

easyjet!

:D i got a flight out with easyjet for 26.99 last april to ibiza.....i was just on there website and they only seem to be doing flights on saturdays!.......check the rest of the forums for advice on where to stay etc regards maurice ps try booking saturday 23rd april!......i just saw seats there for 56.99 :D lol is it a saturday!

Thats the one matey,that flite is gonna be full of workers i reckon,just booked it this mornin at 47.99. at the moment its up to 57.99 so im guessin its gonna rise each time someone books

As far as i can see thats the earliest direct flight to ibiza from the uk this year!!

if youve got messenger n wanna chat mate add me,im goin over with carly who i think is already chatting to u?

anyway hope this helps

Back