New Soundcloud Beta Version

Dirk

If anyone wants the new Soundcloud in advance, please follow me and play this once:

http://soundcloud.co...-club-high-on-4

We've noticed you're one of our top sound creators. Nice work.

And we'd like you to be among the first to to try Next SoundCloud. Next is a simple, faster, more social SoundCloud, currently only available in private beta. With powerful sound consumption and curation features, it will help you build even more engaged audiences around your sounds, seamlessly. So if one of your sounds hits 1000 plays within the next 5 weeks, we're going to fast-track you to Next SoundCloud - along with all of your followers.

Soundcloud is great but theres one thing that REALLY annoys me! if there is a mix which has loads of comments , you cant scroll forward in the track without getting stuck on a comment and you have to click each time t get it to go away , then it happens straight away again over and over. drives me insane! to be fair its only on very popular mixes tho

Hadn't really noticed it. Hopefully the new improved version fixes things.

Soundcloud is great but theres one thing that REALLY annoys me! if there is a mix which has loads of comments , you cant scroll forward in the track without getting stuck on a comment and you have to click each time t get it to go away , then it happens straight away again over and over. drives me insane! to be fair its only on very popular mixes tho

Just click on the speech bubble at the end of the track (bottom right corner) and they all disappear.

Soup-Bookmarklet.jpg

No need to thank me.

:D

Back