Thank you everyone :lol: Props back to you "WOO". Hawaii is excellent. The clubs are always a different experience every night :p I'm now living in oahu ... it's an island near waikiki beach. has anyone been to hawaii? *saffy* ~~~> Likewise :twisted: . but once again thanks to all. :p

Wootanga said:
Thank you everyone :lol: Props back to you "WOO". Hawaii is excellent. The clubs are always a different experience every night :p I'm now living in oahu ... it's an island near waikiki beach. has anyone been to hawaii? *saffy* ~~~> Likewise :twisted: . but once again thanks to all. :p

Hi Woo - My favourite place (even more so than Ibiza) is Hawaii. Me and Mr PL got married out there in 1997 in Diamond Head, Ohau. We spent a few weeks on Oahu and the Big Island driving around visiting various places...... Hopefully we are going back next year to renew our wedding vows only this time we want to do it on Mauna Kea........

I have to say the Islands are beautiful and I was amazed at how conscious the Islanders are about the environment - it was the cleanest place I think I have ever visited, they are kind, friendly and just amazing people - I felt honoured to have met so many wonderful people and to have stayed on those Islands. I actually become more conscious of the environment and my surroundings on coming back to the UK after visiting Hawaii.

You're a lucky person to live there....... :D

puppylover said:
Wootanga said:

Hi Woo - My favourite place (even more so than Ibiza) is Hawaii. Me and Mr PL got married out there in 1997 in Diamond Head, Ohau. We spent a few weeks on Oahu and the Big Island driving around visiting various places...... Hopefully we are going back next year to renew our wedding vows only this time we want to do it on Mauna Kea........

I have to say the Islands are beautiful and I was amazed at how conscious the Islanders are about the environment - it was the cleanest place I think I have ever visited, they are kind, friendly and just amazing people - I felt honoured to have met so many wonderful people and to have stayed on those Islands. I actually become more conscious of the environment and my surroundings on coming back to the UK after visiting Hawaii.

You're a lucky person to live there....... :D

It sounds like you two had a good time :p . Hope you two are looking foward to coming again. I've was born and raised here so I'm pretty much use to it :lol: ...Likewise I too travel around the world. A handful of my friends and I have decided on going to spain to visit friends and off to who knows where, but we'll make a long pit stop to ibiza :twisted: Thanks.

Back