new laws and opening times?!

wayne18uk

? what are the laws on opening times
what times r the bars in the westened open til and the clubs what times space open

just have a look for abotu 5 seconds in the clubs and parties section

Last edited by a moderator:
6am is closing time so it shouldn't affect the West End much.

Good to see you're posting again Wayne, this forum is a poorer place without you sir 8)

we love opening 4:30

Matinee opening 6 pm

Dc10 (shut for now) opens 4:30

no more daytime clubbing, no dancing on tables, no bat and ball etc... :lol:

Why are the bars shut after 3am in Playa d'en bossa!!!!

I can't believe that the bars are now closed after 3am in d'en bossa.
We came out of Space the other sunday and unlike last year we were unable to get a drink post club - this is madness.....:evil:

We found 1 bar that was still open, but I will keep my descretion in case they get shut down - but for me one of the main buzzes from come out of a club - especially in d'en bossa was to get a post club drink without the major price penalty!!! Also the d'en bossa seemed absolutley dead not like it used to be!!!!!

I can't believe that this new law that has been passed has now ruined all post club activities unless you stock up in your hotel or apartment prior to your club outing!!!

If anybody else has had this feeling please tell me that I am not the only one!!:eek:

I can't believe that the bars are now closed after 3am in d'en bossa.
We came out of Space the other sunday and unlike last year we were unable to get a drink post club - this is madness.....:evil:

We found 1 bar that was still open, but I will keep my descretion in case they get shut down - but for me one of the main buzzes from come out of a club - especially in d'en bossa was to get a post club drink without the major price penalty!!! Also the d'en bossa seemed absolutley dead not like it used to be!!!!!

I can't believe that this new law that has been passed has now ruined all post club activities unless you stock up in your hotel or apartment prior to your club outing!!!

If anybody else has had this feeling please tell me that I am not the only one!!:eek:

Awww keek, im heading out to den bossa in two weeks? Is it really 'dead'?
What time do people usually head to We Love? Is it busy at opening/during daylight?
J

It's not as busy as I thought it would've been considering it is peak season. But in my opinion compared to last year when I went in June it is about the same.

Don't worry tho - there is still a buzz around the place!!!:eek:

As for We Love... it can depend on how much money you have to spend in the club as drinks are expensive 8 euros for a bottle of water. We went into the sunset terrace for around half 9 and it was as busy as it always is and the atmosphere is second to none!!!! If you shop around for tickets you can get big reductions but these tickets are if you go to Space before a certain time. Hope this info has helped you out...

One thing I will advise you cannot buy any alcohol from supermarkets in d'en bossa after 12 at night so stock up!!!!:D

Have a goodun... We did!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Happy days... when we love opened from 8 we never went before about 4pm... but when we did go the place was bouncin!
Glad to hear that the atmosphere is still as good as ever.

Cheers bud!

J

Back