New Clubbing Friends!

Chris1986

Hey everyone, Iam Chris, Iam 25 and live in the West Midands area (England that is) and Iam looking to meet/make some new friends for clubbing, so thought Id give this a try...

Ive just found myself at a point where I dont really no people with similar interests(Dance music and clubbing etc) for various reasons such as drifting apart from people, people lost interest and a relationship ending.

Iam mainly into House and Techno, nights Ive most enjoyed in recent times are Steve Lawers Harlem nights, Bedrock night a the Warehouse project and Freeze in Liverpool, Paul Kalkbrenner at Circus was pretty specail too.

I am actually going to Ibiza for the first time alone on the 29th June for two weeks, Ive posted about that in the Meet me in Ibiza forum, if anyones there then, Id love to hear from you!

Iam also planning on going to Global Gathering this year and Iam up for nights out around the country whenever :) Be good to share some good times!

Iam a down to earth, easy going guy, looking for good times with some nice new friends. Hope to hear from some of you soon, or maybe all of you!

Welcome to the forum :)

I shall be at Global Gathering also.... looking forward to it. Will be my 3rd time going.

Thanks. Cool, yeah, Ive been three times before not for some time though, think 2006 was last time! God, thats ages ago!!!

Hey everyone, Iam Chris, Iam 25 and live in the West Midands area (England that is) and Iam looking to meet/make some new friends for clubbing, so thought Id give this a try...

Ive just found myself at a point where I dont really no people with similar interests(Dance music and clubbing etc) for various reasons such as drifting apart from people, people lost interest and a relationship ending.

Iam mainly into House and Techno, nights Ive most enjoyed in recent times are Steve Lawers Harlem nights, Bedrock night a the Warehouse project and Freeze in Liverpool, Paul Kalkbrenner at Circus was pretty specail too.

I am actually going to Ibiza for the first time alone on the 29th June for two weeks, Ive posted about that in the Meet me in Ibiza forum, if anyones there then, Id love to hear from you!

Iam also planning on going to Global Gathering this year and Iam up for nights out around the country whenever :) Be good to share some good times!

Iam a down to earth, easy going guy, looking for good times with some nice new friends. Hope to hear from some of you soon, or maybe all of you!

which Freeze gig did you go to mate?

Hi Chris. I'm also from West Midlands, Birmingham. I have the same problem where friends just don't go out any more or not into the same music as myself.

I've been to Global Gathering the last 2 years, decided to give Creamfields a try this year, Cream Classics in August at Rainbow, Ibiza in July :)

Back